Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do I win his pants?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right,
There's this guy and he's been in my life for a few years, so I know him well and you see we just keep on ending up in bed together and nearly sleeping together, but the first time I said no because we had no protection and the second he said no because he didn't need to spoil our friendship, so now I'm thinking well why not? because during the last night we spent together he really opened up to me and I saw him differently, now I just can't get him out of my head.
I've been away for 6 weeks and now I'm back and me and my mates are out for the weekend and I know he'll be out so what I want to know now is what do I do now coz I really really like him, guys girls help me out here you've always given sound advice before.
Thanks in advance and big kisses to you all
all my love Darkeyes.

Comments

• Options
    Well, I think you should tell him how you feel. If he opened up to you, you can do the same! Get drunk first, if it helps!

Good luck,

Jenny xxx
  • Options
    That's great Jenny, but I'm totally petfified of that big scary word REJECTION and I really like him.

Thanks for the advice babes I think that if I do say something I most definately will be drunk.
    Allways yours Love Darkeyes.