Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Long time mates take to next level?????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,
I have known this guy for 7 yrs and i realy fancy him. we were ment to go and see a friendly (i think) film the other day but couldn't coz o' this 'n' that.
I would realy like to take it to the next level but i don't no wot 2 say and if he don't fancy me i will never be able to look him in the eye again.
HELP
W_G
XXXXX

Comments

• Options
    I think you should use the old gal tactic, stay good friends. Maybe start calling him a bit more, arrange for another cinema visit. If he likes you too, then maybe he'll try it on when the mood is right (cinema is a perfect place) If he doesn't, either he doesn't feel the same or he's shy. Or you could just do the honesty thang and tell him how you feel. If he doesn't feel the same, brush it off in 'what the hell' stylee mode. You could do a Big Brother and tell him like Nicola told Darren (am I the only one sad enough to watch that?!) Well, it's what I'd do. My friend tried it on with her boy-pal but he didn't feel the same, and now they're just as matey as ever! Good luck, but don't blame me if this doesn't work!

Eminem's Gal xxx

PS. How old are you?
  • Options
    Sorry-more bad news I'm afraid!! I agree with eminems_gal. I really think u 2 should just stay good friends unless your absolutely sure that he feels the same way about u. I know from personal experience cos when I told one of my bezzie-boy mates I woz totally in love with him he freaked out on me and things are still a bit wired.

hope u sort it out either way
    london_brunette
    xxx

• Options
    Thanx u guyz, i think wot i'm gonna do is just go and see a film and u no if sumfin' happens then i'll go wiv it an' if it don't then i'll make sunfin' 'appen if he don't go wiv it then hey, i don't think itt'l freak him out after all he realy knows me well, were cool.

Thanx again
    W_G
    XXXXX
  • Options
    to wallabie_gal
    i think u should get him on his own tell him how your felling you never no he may fell the same way and if he doesnt fell the same way ask him if u can still be friends and cary on like normal trust me it should work because if u dont ask him u will be always woundering i wonder what would of happened if i did ask him but dont wait 2 long as he will get fed up of waiting and he will meet some one new
    good luck go 4 it girl!!!!!!!
    luv saz
  • Options
    ok, u probably realised that htis post is very dead, that any advice u get now is just gonna be totally useless cos none of the poster visit thesite anymore and it's just gonna get people angry at you.

so can u please not pull up any more old posts.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    oh. my. god. this is getting ridiculous now. are these people signing up with these names just to annoy people? i cant believe that suddenly thered be this mass influx of people determined to drag this whole issue out as long as possible, coincidentally.

stop, just please stop.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
    ~ Nietzsche