Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dawsons Creek... need info please...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I don't know anything about Dawsons Creek, but I need to know about it now (for a particular reason).

Whats it about? Is it a comedy, drama, action series...???
Is it a girly show or a unisex show?
Is it still showing? What series is it in now? What kinda age-group is it aimed at?
Any other info appreciated (but don't ruin any storylines).

EDITED TO SAY ...... and most importantly, is it any good?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Its one of them teenage angsty dramas with a slight hint of humour.

Its unisex i guess, but it might appeal to girls more.

Its in its last series now i think in the UK, its finished in the US. Lasted 6 seasons there and its aimed at id say mid/late teens.

And i quote from the official site "Set in and around the town of Capeside, Dawson's Creek tells the story of five friends making the journey from adolescence to adulthood." :)

I personally stopped watching it after series 3!
  • Options
    basically its about this sexually frustrated 15 year old (in the first series) who speaks like he swallowed a dictionary and cant make up his mind from the brunette girl-next-door whose been his best mate forever or the sexy blonde, reformed new york wild child who lives with her uber religious grandma

the whole story, for like the first 4 series' at least is weather he's ever gonna lose his virginity
  • Options
    awwww dawsons creek, used to love that! watched first couple of series religiously!!
  • Options
    The writing was alright but it was let down by the fact that the acting was pretty poor and the main star, 'dawson' whos crack it is, was about 30 when he was playing a teen.