Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I cant understand WHY !!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sorry but I had to post this e-mail. She sent it to me about 3 weeks before she dumped me for no reason other than "it wouldnt work". I just need to know why she's changed so much. I'm also really worried about her new bloke, i heard that he hit her at the weekend. I'm so helpless, im at uni and there is NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!

Hey Babe,
How Are You? Im good, i miss u LOTS tho!

Wellz im majorely bored right now, that lad Joe is telling me bout his first time, which was at 12 with his cousin!! how ewww! I got sick of everyone on my other name so ive made this new one and only got like my bestest people on it so im not using other one anymore ok?

Work was very shit today, u wouldnt believe how weird it is without U, Gordon was asking how u were. That Alison (lisas sista) DOES look older dont she? she also loox like one of them peeps who is 'better than every1 else'. Did u write I Love Emma on back of paper? Well either Alison or Lisa has scribbled it out man!!

Ive been thinking about us alot past 2 days, mainly bout u going to University.Its only like 4-5 wks yeah? and now im like Ohhhh myyyy Goddddd thats not long away!! I just wanna tell u that im like sooooooo proud of u for being able to do this and i know u r gonna do GR8 there! You r gonna make something of yourself and do something with ur life Brian, unlike some of us, You're gonna be able to make allll of your dreams come true man!

Whatever happens at Uni or with your family...well with anything in ur life really I will support and stand by you all I can ok babe? You have always been there for me when ive needed you and i really appreciate that, especially with that granny thing!

I Love You with allllll my heart and through my eyes u r the most perfect guy in the world and i honestly wanna be with u for the rest of my life, i dont even wanna look at another guy again cuz ive found one i wanna be with 4ever! Your the most amazing person EVER! Your the sweetest part of my life man and i hope you always will be! Dunno what I'd do without you.

Talk To You Soon Sexy
Love You Always 'n' Forever! Emma
xxXXXXxx

Mama I love you, Mama I care.

Comments

• Options

[chuavinistic pig]

Women, there just ain't no explanations for what they do.

[/chuavinistic pig]
  • Options
    they move on thats all just like men do!

but that is a lame excuse though "it wouldnt work" i think now u have to move on if you keep in contact it could make it worse for you now that she has found sum 1 else.
  • Options
    Please don't post up the contents of other people's emails on the boards.

As the other person still posts here, it's just washing your dirty laundry in public, and it's high time it stopped.