Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Beckys Bar

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma
    If this thread makes it to Tuesday I'll buy you all a triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in.

im'a gonna hold you to that z0ma :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    If this thread has subliminally incited you to attack yourself/friends/random people with a chainsaw, then I advise you to see a doctor as soon as possible.

But the voices tell me its OK. :(
  • Options
    Did the bar open later last nite then cus of the hour goin back?

I must've gone rite past this bar on my bar crawl last nite, darn it!

Still is it always open?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo

Still is it always open?

No - it's not real.
  • Options
    If this thread makes it to Tuesday I'll buy you all a triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in.

It probably would have if it wasnt for all the bitching.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    It probably would have if it wasnt for all the bitching.:rolleyes:

If all the bitching in this thread means that it'll get closed down before Tuesday....Go Claire & Keeez! :hyper:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    If all the bitching in this thread means that it'll get closed down before Tuesday....Go Claire & Keeez! :hyper:

Each to their own.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

Nowt like a bit of encouragement like.
  • Options
    elloooo James :wave:
  • Options
    for fucks sake becky ...why do you always open your bars in such rough areas! the fighting that goes on would impress a wild west saloon owner ...or an unlicensed blues down the moss!

i love the moaning and bitching though about the pointlessness of it all ...gotta make you laugh aint it aye? it's so pointless that once again it's the longest thread for ages!
    why don't the people just walk on by instead of having a thrombosis ...i'll have a pint of virtual reality pretend bitter please becky ...gotta be better than some of the crap i've been drinking today.
    been out with some military friends back from afghanistan ...i now hate ...HATE ...fucking hate ... MUSLIM EXTREMISTS!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    been out with some military friends back from afghanistan ...i now hate ...HATE ...fucking hate ... MUSLIM EXTREMISTS!
    I've never managed to find anyone who doesn't
  • Options
    Good evening Mr Roll :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Good evening Mr Roll :D
    evening my dear. see your bar is as popular as ever and as usual it attracts those looking for a fight!
  • Options
    45 minutes into the working day and it's still here :D
  • Options
    Zoma i hope youv'e saved some money cause you owe me a triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in. :p

and sorry for any inconvenience bringing this thread up may have on any of you
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    Zoma i hope youv'e saved some money cause you owe me a triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in. :p

and sorry for any inconvenience bringing this thread up may have on any of you

You bastard! Right well, HAVE your triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in, and be happy. It's all you'll get outta me. :p

I bet the mod's just did it to fucking spite me (and my imaginary wallet) as well. :o
  • Options
    You bastard! Right well, HAVE your triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in, and be happy. It's all you'll get outta me. :p

I bet the mod's just did it to fucking spite me (and my imaginary wallet) as well. :o

whaa who said anything about imaginary, you owe me a straight up triple vodka with a fucking umbrella in if i ever see you. ALthough if you ever saw me you'd probably run more than a mile
  • Options
    gis a pint becky ...if anyone wants me, i'll be with the shirt lifters over in the corner.
  • Options
    Double vodka and coke please. Oh and Mr Roll, did anyone ever tell you you're a beauty ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by PinkFeatherBoa
    Oh and Mr Roll, did anyone ever tell you you're a beauty ;)
    all the time but i don't have to pay them usualy ...god your going to be loaded!
  • Options
    Just when TheSite was settling down after the recent trouble, you start this shit yet again.

Nice going, fuck wits.
  • Options
    gis a pint becky ...if anyone wants me, i'll be with the shirt lifters over in the corner.

God, just go and throw yourself in front of a fucking bus you idiotic moron.
  • Options
  • Options
    so predictable! it works every time ...
    bit like being a puppet master sometimes ...or training chimps to jump for the banana!
  • Options
    The "trouble" only started when people started whinging about that silly cow that got herself banned.
    It's a better place without the abusive moron.

No, the trouble started when an a few attention seeking cunts upset some members with their bullshit posts and the mods reacted the wrong way, making it harder for people who genuinely needed advice to get it.
    The only people causing problems are you (oh your cronies/groupies in IRC).

No, we just seem to be the ones to care what these kind of threads do to TheSite.

You've been around when these threads were made in the past and seen how much the rest of the boards' go downhill, so why do you continue to defend them?
    so predictable! it works every time ...

Then why do it? Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to piss people off?
  • Options

and once again morrocan roll you manage to offend someone with your ignorant and arrogant comments...try keeping religion in politics

The only people causing problems are you (oh your cronies/groupies in IRC).

i've not read the rest of this thread but i couldnt help taking a peek in and id like to point out Andee that you were a "groupie" on IRC and incase im havin some sort of memory deficit....you practically lived there!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    and once again morrocan roll you manage to offend someone with your ignorant and arrogant comments...try keeping religion in politics

icy ...please don't missunderstand ...i also hate chritian extremists. i have no problem with muslims. i come from a multi racial/cultaral area originaly and miss the colour and vibrancy of such places.
    as for hating muslim extremists ...yes i do, in a big way. they are the enemy of the modern world. they would willingly drag our world back to the 8th century! when your enemy makes statements like ..."we love death as much as you love life" ...thats a scary enemy. an enemy that has nothing to negotiate ...they want our total destruction ...i hate them.
  • Options

Thats another fine mess you got me into :p

I had nowt to do with this so dont shout at me :lol:
  • Options
    I'm so lost and confused :confused:
  • Options
    I really don't know why thesite isn't made into a soap! :lol: