Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

For Sale: Mint condition bloke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Looking for a quick sale, one bloke, blond curtains, green eyes, tall, slim, has been used many many times but is still in mint condition.

Comes with broken heart than can be fixed with time and care. Is a fun confidante person, talks a lot and is really nice and loving. Never forgets birthdays or anniversarys.

More details can be given by pm, quick sale as he wants to feel wanted and loved and liked. Pictures available on request.

Price: Free O.N.O Will only go to nice owner.

:(

Comments

• Options
    awwww, bless! IF i wasnt with some one i'd look after you!
  • Options
    aren't curtains something you had when you're 15?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

Yep. I know I did anyway.
  • Options
    Re: For Sale: Mint condition bloke
    Originally posted by NeoNero2
    Looking for a quick sale, one bloke, blond curtains, green eyes, tall, slim, has been used many many times but is still in mint condition.

Comes with broken heart than can be fixed with time and care. Is a fun confidante person, talks a lot and is really nice and loving. Never forgets birthdays or anniversarys.

More details can be given by pm, quick sale as he wants to feel wanted and loved and liked. Pictures available on request.

Price: Free O.N.O Will only go to nice owner.

:(

Oh, go on then!
  • Options
    I don't know why you posted this mate - it isn't going to get anything but sympathy (if you're lucky) or laughter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

Yeah sorry i forgot when your over the age of 15 you have to have a skin head and become a dick head, there was no reason for that comment, i can dress and look how i like, i just wish society and mainly girls like you could see things that way too.

And i posted it because i wanted to, it was slightly humourse but how i feel, its how i want to express myself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    getasenseofhumour.com might help you out

but

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:
    give one weeks notice before making any comment meant in-jest or light hearted

hehehe...
  • Options
    getasenseofhumour.com might help you out

but

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:
    give one weeks notice before making any comment meant in-jest or light hearted

Rachie004, your a slag.

Was that me being insultful, or was that making a light hearted joke? You decide as humour does not come across well in text, and when i post a topic where i feel a little sad, stupid humour does not make me feel better.
  • Options
    Really? could you please justify that because as far as I'm aware I didn't think you knew sweet FA about me

What I said was meant in a light hearted joke.. forgive me for not giving a weeks notice won't you..

I actually thought Oh bless him until I read you're little out burst.. but Oh bless you anyways
    Please read my post again, and you'll then see that emotions do not work well in text, they work well with voices, but when written down on paper they lose all their emotion and can be taken anyway. You dont need to give a weeks notice for a joke, smilies are often used for them to signify a joke, or a hee hee j/k.
  • Options
    Leave the poor bloke alone!
  • Options
    Leave him alone, whats he done wrong, you remind me of a bully in a playground silly snidy comments meant to hurt people, dont be so cruel!