Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Am I a peadophile? (however you fucking spell it)

Hi, im 16 nearly 17. Recently my neighbours grandchild came down (shes 15) and she bought he friend down(14). they live far away (north of london) and I think i like her even though she will be in year 10 this coming september and ive left school. She does look older than 14 and she was really nice to me. Is it wrong to fancy or even have a relationship with a girl this young.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never mind "wrong" (which it is by most standards), it is illegal! So, take a cold shower, go home and have a wank (alone), or whatever it takes to get this out of your head!
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it is at all.
    It's only illeagal if you have sex with her before she's 16.I'm 15 but wouldn't dream of going out with anyone under 17/16. My last boyfriend is 18 in oct, the bloke Im currently seeing is almost 20.
    Personally I think you should go for it.
  • Options
    Stuff the legal nicetys of who is and isn't a paedophile. Being a teenager liking another teenager isn't really that bad, it is the 40-odd year olds who get turned on by 10 year-olds that are the sickos. Harry, you're not really that dirty, just normal.

I hope... :-)
  • Options
    Yeah, Ok then. I have no intention of getting dirty with her, shes just nice to be with. Anyway, sat back and had a good old think about and deceided that I will just have to do without her, besides, she lives so far away. I concluded that all I really need is drugs.
  • Options
    Nah not a peadophile... if ur 16 the girls 14 or 15 that's ok... I'm 18 n going out with a 16 yr old would b regarded as ok... though I wouldn't do it. Still pull 16yr olds as long as they look fairly old.
    U can still find girls that age attractive though cos a lot of times girls of 14 or 15 can look 18 easily, my cousins only 15 n she looks older than my sister who's 20. Just whether or not u think it's right or not. I wouldn't go for n e girl below 17. But then if I was like 25 I reckon I'd still go for an 18 yr old.
  • Options
    I'm 16 and nearly 17 & I've fancied someone who's a year younger than me (even though I thought he was older cos he looked older), as long as u don't start fancying girls who are still in primary school you're ok.

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
    ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
    SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.
  • Options
    It's not paedophilic it's basically alright according to law it's wrong, but in that sense so is a mother taking her baby away from her ex-husband who is a drunken dope addict, it's basically ok in most people's eyes, in most relationships sex doesn't occur, for teenagers, for quite a few months but still it's not paedopilic, just enjoy her company while she's visiting and you know kiss her but don't go further than oral sex. Anyway, I wish you luck.

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?
  • Options
    Your not a peadophile! Age doesni matta! Well...sometimes it does! If you like this girl go for it!!
  • Options
    (Dirty-Harry - I concluded that all I really need is drugs.)

hmmmmmm.......
  • Options
    U r a peadophile and not only that u r a gay one. U just make up these stories cause u have a sad life and all you do is spend time on the Internet.
  • Options
    do you have nothing better to do than go around and hunt every post of mine and say something silly.
  • Options
    Ross I think YOU have a sad life cause there is noting wrong with gay people. And before you jump to conclusions with your immature little mind. I'm not gay and I don't care if you think I am. Anyway, why do you put gay people and paedophile's in the same group?

There is nothing wrong with surfing the net. For a start there are allot of nice people in this forum and your not one of them.

All this in favour of getting rossholmes kicked out of this forum say "ross is an ass"
  • Options
    ross is an ass
  • Options
    ross is an ass
  • Options
    ross is ....... right
  • Options
    dodgy dave is...........an ass. Goodbye, see ya mate.
  • Options
    Ohmigod, you're not a pedo! That's like people of 30 going out with little kids! Like 12 year olds!
  • Options
    ross is an ass?

- i dont care putting this, its an extra post :P
  • Options
    ross is an ass
  • Options
    ross is an ass
  • Options
    You're all asses.

This post is from two years ago

Check the date, guys. Please.
  • Options
    ross is an ass

• Options
    *bans head repeatdly against table*

I saw this at the top of forum, and since only about two people here remember dirty_harry, I knew it was old. Was hoping it was only my computer that inexplicably brought up a 2 year old topic to the top of the forum, no such luck.

Now guys, let it die. Something susie's going to close it anyway.
  • Options
    Are you paedo?

.......hows this..........I'm 18 a 20 year old girl shes gonna be 21 soon wants me..........
  • Options
    wtf this is a thread from 2002??
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ghrjdkslnvkds htiuoehgjdkfsn kcjdkhfurehytu;r :|

Read the goddamn dates. This thread is beyond old :|:|
  • Options
    Dude, the original poster is probably already grandpa...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Even I wasn't registered when this shit was created. Jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssus.
  • Options
    old threads need to be closed after a certain period of time. its been years since the thread was started :hyper: , it wouldnt be that illegal for those 2 to date now.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    No because a ton of old threads are still active. Just need some common sense really.
This discussion has been closed.