Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting a guy to loosen up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
//

Comments

• Options
    Get him pissed or stoned?
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    Tell him that to be a great lover he has to actually WANT to please YOU and not just try to get off on it himself! Tell him that you want him to please you in other ways and that you will then please him in other ways!
  • Options
    Actually, a bit more than tiddly rather than completely wasted will be fine ...
  • Options
    Tell him that both parties need to be willing if you want to play ball:p

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    drinking might be worth a go. Doesn't alcohol make men lose their erection though?
    Alcohol isn't a great idea. A drink or two might help him loosen up - but no more, or you could be saying hello to mr floppy. :(
    Why is he uptight, and what won't he give a go??? :confused:
    Just make sure he's in a happy, horny, mood before having a couple of drinks, as alcohol is actually a depressant, so if he's not in the mood for talking about it, it could make him well and truly grumpy. I don't see why you can't talk about things without alcohol though?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You might have to accept its up to him what he likes and what he doesnt. Dont pressurise him into stuff that makes him squeamish, thats not nice. Concentrate on finding things you BOTH enjoy.
  • Options
    dominate him, strip him naked kiss him from head to toe payin attention to all his special spots, make him no your the one in control and he's totally at your mercy he'll be puty in ur hands trust
  • Options
    Just start playiong with his balls lowly give them a littl lick and ask hi anyhing you want, in that position he'll ut agree with whatever you say
  • Options
    Negotiate with him

You'll do something he wants that you don't like or find comfortable, then he does the same. I’m sure if you work at this problem like that, you’ll soon come to a mutual agreement :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

You'll do something he wants that you don't like or find comfortable, then he does the same.
    and then more and more and more, and then eventually with a bit of luck, you can get it so that you ONLY ever do stuff that the other person hates.
    With REAL perserverance, you could even get it so that you both cringe everytime someone mentions sex. Now that would be good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    and then more and more and more, and then eventually with a bit of luck, you can get it so that you ONLY ever do stuff that the other person hates.
    With REAL perserverance, you could even get it so that you both cringe everytime someone mentions sex. Now that would be good.

:lol:

I don't know what I find more funny, the fact that you couldn't tell I was being silly, or the fact that you took time criticise me:p

;)
  • Options
    harmless sweetheart. I was being even sillier than you
  • Options
    and you know, i would ALWAYS make a special effort to criticise you :P
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    I think the reason he is unwilling to do certain things is because he's religious and maybe subconciously thinks things are "wrong".

I don't want to pressure him into doing anything he really doesn't want to. But I do things for him that are 90% for his pleasure, I don't think it's too unfair to expect something back in return!

He's fasting now for Ramadan so won't be doing anything for 30 days :(
    You mean, he won't go down on you? Or anything like that? And no nookie for 30 days!!! :no: You do pick 'em, don't you! :(
    *sighs* religion really screws people up. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    and you know, i would ALWAYS make a special effort to criticise you :P

Its why I love you:) (secretly) But Shhh!;)

PussyKatty- I've forgotten how old you are (I did sorta know once I think) but you could go on being with him for years, having a somewhat boring and dull sex life.

Or finish it and go find someone else. Can you see a real long term future together?

Both scary options but I don't think you can carry on the way things are, can you? And I doubt you'll change this man, he seems set in his ways.