Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

1,2,3....go

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My flatmates and i were debating the 1,2,3 approach to avoiding the wet patch after sex. We all know its not how it appears in the movies... perfectly clean bed yet no condom in sight. So what do you do? I personally am a 1,2,3....go person. On 3 is the almighty grab for the handily placed tissue/towel/sock(don't ask) all in add of avoiding a night of cum-soaked body regions.

Obviously condoms are the solution but are there any other tricks of the trade that i don't know about??

Comments

• Options
    lol i dont! im stupid let it go on the bed! pretty mingin really! gona ave to stop it! not the sex just the wet sheets!
  • Options
    the problem with them is that they are wet after the event but crusty in the morning.....not nice!!:yuck:
  • Options
    my ex used to pick me up whilst still in me, carry me to the toilet and well..let it all out there.
  • Options
    What's wrong with cum soaked nether regions? :confused: Part of the fun of sex is all the sticky 'n' ickyness. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    me and my fuck buddy generally just go for the "keep it in there while u find the tissues" approach. its rather funny when u find the tissues are on the other side of the room....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    1, 2, 3 approach :confused:

gee - I live a sheltered life
  • Options
    Well its best for women to use the toliet after sex anyway to help avoid infection, so i just keep my legs as crossed as i can on the way lol. Or have wet wipes handy ;).
  • Options
    Okay what the fuck is the 123 approach?

:|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Okay what the fuck is the 123 approach?

:|
    I asked two posts ago and no-one's responded yet.

Maybe they don't know either?
  • Options
    think about it guys...

when u do it without a condom, unless u have the most superior fanny muscles in the world, its coming out at sum point. lol. so 1,2,3 Go is the point where he whips it out and u have to try and stop it dribbling all over the bed .... gettit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    think about it guys...

when u do it without a condom, unless u have the most superior fanny muscles in the world, its coming out at sum point. lol. so 1,2,3 Go is the point where he whips it out and u have to try and stop it dribbling all over the bed .... gettit?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    well they did ask.
  • Options
    thats well werid! i'd never let my man wipe me!:eek2:
  • Options
    Ew I thought it was just me who was paranoid about this so thanks for givin me some ideas folks!!! I always go to the loo after but always worry they think i have a week bladder..!
  • Options
    Ok, how about keep the tissues by the bed, and get one still in postion?

I really have no solution here because it seems to be a big overreaction. I have had ample sex, and....

It's never happened to me!!!

sorry, felt the urge to use the sizing tool!!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner

I really have no solution here because it seems to be a big overreaction. I have had ample sex, and....

It's never happened to me!!!

Are you saying you always use a condom or that somehow you keep all the cum inside you??? I ask honestly... how!! Maybe my bloke just has a large load but there's no way that all that cum is gonna stay inside me when i stand up!! Gravity has that effect