Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The simplest turn ons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know women are supposed to be more difficult to turn on but a guy just has to nuzzle or kiss my neck and I'm a goner!

What are others weak points?

Comments

• Options
    was this post ment jsut for girls? Fuck it ima gonna answer anyways... i have a thing about the inside of my thigh and inbetween my shoulder blades, a girl just has to put her hand on either place and im all hers... a certian girl can do both spots on my body very well and im just all hers when she does it (she knows who she is :P) others only seem to be able to do one of the spots or none, im gna agree with you too though leeseylicious kissing my neck and im also theirs but i dont get kissed there alot.. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    was this post ment jsut for girls? :(

girls, guys anyone- might get some tips
  • Options
    Sometimes just a girls touch is caplable of turning me on... :D

I suppose most likely any touch below the waist, from down to my ankles... And no, poking does not count! :p

Well... Depends.. :rolleyes:

Back strokeing... Kissing... Touching...

Dammit this is reminding me of how lonely I am now! :(

Love MEH!... plz
  • Options
    Emmm well when a girl puts her hand on my upper leg thats a turn on ;)

A lot of things would do it for me but its too early, some nice tips here though :)
  • Options
    Kissing or breathing on my neck make me tingle all over and turns me on no end. The same thing happens with my ears. My bf writes words on my back and the tickling sensation works wonders too.
  • Options
    hmm i dont think its that hard to turn some ladz on i mean all u ave to do is move u hand down the body and its like ooh hello! lol.

for me, i luurrve my neck and my shoulders being kissed/gently bitten or i love fingers running up and down my back, makes me go all tingely! :D
  • Options
    meh, everything :blush:

ive got a really sensitive area around the bottom of my tummy...but that just makes me wriggle and giggle :blush:
  • Options
    I wouldn't know...:rolleyes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    my ears

*sigh*

and those looks he gives me......... mmmmm
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I wouldn't know...:rolleyes:

Ilora x
    Surely you can fantasize?

I'm a sucker for the romantic stuff, so if a girl rests on me when I'm sitting down,
    or if she throws her arms around my shoulders, opens her mouth slightly, and looks down so our forehead touch,
    then I'm hers!
  • Options
    Re: The simplest turn ons
    Originally posted by leeseylicious
    a guy just has to nuzzle or kiss my neck and I'm a goner!

ditto, when my b/f kisses and bites my neck its like.........your so gonna get it now :naughty:

also like having my fingers sucked, back and ass kissed, strokin my inner thigh, hands runnin gently over my shoulders.
  • Options
    If my b/f touches me anywhere on my body just lightly that turns me on all so when my b/f kisses me i get turned on.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is such a sucker, ive gotten in2 the habit of flashing him if i dont want him 2 leave and it works everytime heh heh.

I :yeees: :heart: absolutlely love it when he runs his hands down my back and kisses my neck oooooooohhhhhhhh yeah.
  • Options
    My neck, behind my ears and along the top of my back.

My ex used to have a real weakness just at the base of his spine and around his belly button.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    meh, everything :blush:

ive got a really sensitive area around the bottom of my tummy...but that just makes me wriggle and giggle :blush:

Tickling is sexay. Plus girls that are ticklish are so much more likely to come during sex:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Tickling is sexay. Plus girls that are ticklish are so much more likely to come during sex:)

I've got a lot to look forward to then! :chin: :hyper: :blush: