Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

am i in the wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hia, just want your opppinions on this please,

my best mate used to go out with this lad, but they have split up numerous times now, she fucked him about, she stil wants him (wont admit it nemore but does!) but on the otherhand he hates her! and doesnt ever want her bk!

recently me and him have been talking and txtin, i am startin to basically fancy the arse off him!!

am i in the wrong? is it bad to feel like this cuz of my best mate!? ah confuzzled! :confused:

edidted cuz i wrote him instead of her sumwhere!

Comments

• Options
    Personally i dont think your in the wrong, it all depends how good mates you are with you friend?

If you are really good mates then making a move on him may be risky to your friendship...
  • Options
    we are best mates! but she has recently moved schools and wont see him ever again but will see me, but... i duno! help!
  • Options
    Id say if they have split up and he wants to see you then go for it, but do tell her yourself because if she finds out from someone else she will think its been going on ages.
    But I would not do it if they are still an item or if they kinda just broke up last night or sommat like that.
  • Options
    Hmm......... I'm in a regretful mood, sad by the way things have turned out for me, but happy at what I've done. So I say

Go for it.:)

*Just a few sensible suggestion tho*

weigh up the pros and cons of it all first.

Ask yourself why your friend kept on fucking this lad around, is he sort of boring? Or was your friend just a bitch? Are you going to make the same mistake and treat this boy the same?

Remember the bad bits you've heard about him from your friend (Don't necessarily believe them), but if it recurs with you. (You might be able to stop it hurting you)

Also, do you think that it'll be a short lived relationship, Worth hurting your friend over?
  • Options
    :confused: i thought u had a boyfriend
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman

Yeh so did I :confused:
  • Options
    just taking a step back, I don't think it makes you a bad person, for a start you're contemplating whether to do anything about it rather than just getting in there. What you have to think about is the fact that your "mate " could make life very difficult for you. Give it a while and decide whether your feelings are strong enough.
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman

:yes: i do, but im in a very confusing situation atm my feelings are everywhere not sure weva want my bf nemore but neway!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :yes: i do, but im in a very confusing situation atm my feelings are everywhere not sure weva want my bf nemore but neway!

*hugs* hun do what makes you happy :)
  • Options
    you are not in the wrong but i doubt your mate will see that..

EDITED to add that you are in the wrong when it comes to your boyfriend. I suggest you break it off with him until you sort your feelings out. That's what i'm doing at the moment *sigh*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*

then yeah, you are in the wrong.

leave your boyfriend if you want to chat up all the other boys in town.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    *hugs* hun do what makes you happy :)

And lose your friendship? Making yourself happy can have a cost.

You need to think about this or YOU may land up f*cking this new guy around TOO!

In the meantime, dump your present boyfriend anyway. You don't love him so let him get on with his life.

Good luck! :)