Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do i tell her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been seeing this girl for a few motnhs and we both think it's love. Only problem is I've got a big secret and I want to tell her because I don't want us to have any secrets. BUT, I'm not sure how to tell her, as I don't know how she'll take it. The thing is I'm a transvestite and I think I might be bi. I've only had one encounter with a guy, but i still think I am. I feel like I should tell her, as I hope she'd tell me if she had something she wanted to share with me. Please help, I'm desperate.

Comments

• Options
    This is a tough one. I guess if you love her, you don't want to have secrets. Certainly not of the kind that might shock her if you tell later and ruin all.

On the other hand, are you convinced enough of your TV and bisexual urges to be sure that they are not just a phase you are going through?
  • Options
    Not too sure of my bi urges whether this may just be a phase, as I've only really had them in the last year. But I have been cross-dressing since I was about 8 or 9 and have tried to stop it completely before without any luck and although I haven't dressed since a good few months before we met, I still couldn't promise that I would never try it again.

How can I tell now if I really am bi or not? If I am I don't want to be waiting a few years to see if it is just a phase only to find out that it's not when I should really be telling her now.

Or am I building my hopes up too much? Maybe we'll split up and then she might use it against me if I tell her.