Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls and how they work??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering if anybody can help me. I posted this in the sex bit coz i am new and didn't know what i am doing!!!
I am best mates with a girl and i know that i feel more for her than just attraction. I've tried to tell her about my feelings but all i get is `i dont wanna ruin our relationship as mates` .
I can't stop thinking about her unless i am skating. Other times, i am working at Asda in the fruit department. Thing is, her name is Cherry and i'm surrounded by her name!!!
Any advice would be cool.

Comments

• Options
    This is a sensitive subject and I can speak from experience with this. She said she doesn't want to ruin your friendship, There are two ways of interpreting this, the first is that she isn't interested and you should just leave it, the second is, and this would be most likely if you feel that she is attracted to you, she is scared that it will not last and you'll break up horribly and not want to speak to each other. Post a reply and tell me how she acted when you told her how you feel.

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?
  • Options
    When i told her, we were in a club and she had just got with another bloke and i was a bit upset. Coz i really like her. She knew before that i liked her coz we were mates and everything but she didn't know this much. Basically, my mate went up to her and said that i was really upset and asked her to tell me where i stand. She said, with a tear in her eye, (I don't know why??) that i am one of her best mates and i help her through a lot of stuff and she didn't want to ruin our relationship as mates. Cheers for helping.

Skate First
    Live Later

• Options
    the first thing women do is get rid of your mates.....
    as for cherry, least her name is not olive!
    (i hate them things)