Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Most Common Fantasy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so often has the topic come up in conversation "whats your sexual fantasy" you'd think id've come up with a reply by now. :rolleyes:

am i weird because i don't have a particular fetish? just what is the most common female fantasy?

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    id love to be just treated like a piece of meat, used and abused!!

also id quite like to be tied up, i think thats quite common
  • Options
    One of mine is....

To be totally worked on by two men & a woman ;).
  • Options
    Being tied up and having her drag her nails over my chest/back is definately mine :yes:

I think being tied up is the most common
  • Options
    And theres me thinking the old school girl/police/nurse/army uniform was most popular....

Oh well just me lol
  • Options
    mine is just the usual getting slapped around, hard, angry, lil bit violent sex.
  • Options
    I'd love to sleep with a fit lecturer!!
  • Options
    They say that many women fanatsise about other women...but are they gonna admit it on here?...I will but only Britney S, thats it!lol!

Others I guess I like the whole control over me thing cus no bloke ever does-even if I say!!! grrr...and then the famous star i fancy at the time!
  • Options
    All you girls like this dominent sex stuff but i could never do that, id think its evil
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    mine is just the usual getting slapped around, hard, angry, lil bit violent sex.

:yes: oooh yeah! hehe. i also like the idea of me and loadza lads/girls!
  • Options
    well i like the whole rape fantasy thing. Not that i go out looking to get raped. I'd be totally deverstated if that happened, but if i'd talked it over wit my partner and we were clear what the rules and stuff were i'd love him to surprise me one evening with it.
    But he'd have to say something to indicate to me that it is just role play and that he still loves me and doesnt really mean to hurt me bla bla bla

so yea...rape role paly type thing.
  • Options
    the rough sex idea is always a good one :) i know a lot of girls who dig it, and i love it too.....nothing to violent obviously but a bit of hairpulling, diggin the nails in, tying up, holding down, hehe, always good as long as u both know the boundaries and both get off on it.

good clean fun

well......good fun at least ;)
  • Options
    if i were to sleep with a girl it would have to be some1 like anjelina (luurvlee)

she doesnt't seem to have many inhibitions concerning sex, does she?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    They say that many women fanatsise about other women...but are they gonna admit it on here?...I will but only Britney S, thats it!lol!

I have done, i aint ashamed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I have done, i aint ashamed.

Hush he will soon learn the of thesites lesbian ways;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    well i like the whole rape fantasy thing. Not that i go out looking to get raped. I'd be totally deverstated if that happened, but if i'd talked it over wit my partner and we were clear what the rules and stuff were i'd love him to surprise me one evening with it.
    But he'd have to say something to indicate to me that it is just role play and that he still loves me and doesnt really mean to hurt me bla bla bla

I's have to say that ^... There's something sexy about be forced to do stuff you wouldn't necessarily do... But, I must stress that I do not wish to be raped, or anyone else to be either.

Ilora x
  • Options
    mines to go with another girl, never done that before.......any offers;)?

And to be with my bf & another girls too, all dressed up and stuff.... school girl type thing...hmmmmm and yep on been the "rape" thing...very sexy.....

...im gonna be thinking about this all night now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G
    mines to go with another girl, never done that before.......any offers;)?

how u doin ;)

my fantasys bein totally dominated by a guy and a girl/ 2 girls, a lessbian orgy, rough dirty sex, the rape secanrio does it for me to, bein tied up, spanked, biten, blindfolded. im just a kinky little fox :naughty:

dont think theres anything i wouldnt try, if i didnt like it i just wouldnt do it again simple :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    how u doin ;)

:naughty::naughty:;);)
  • Options
    most common fantasies

sounds interesting! what is it u like about being dominated?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

:yes:

You worded it so much better than i could of though.
  • Options
    lol ...i dunno ...mine is sex in a shower but thats kinda tame :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Most Common Fantasy?
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    AND i would love to try it out doors but im not too keen on getting caught :p
    But the getting caught thing is what provides the extra thrill! Just try it and see! :hyper:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My fantasy is having sex in amongst loads of people having sex so they could watch me and i could watch them and hear them etc. :blush: