Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trust & friendships

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wasnt sure where to put this so its going here, It can be moved if im wrong...

Im starting to think no one trusts me anymore, i know for certain my so called friends at work talk behind my back a lot, i found out from another work mate, Just seems like everyone i know is changing the way they are with me, and unjustly so ive always made myself available if anyone ever needed anything or help and stuff ive given no one any reason as far as I was aware to change their opinion of me, Seems rather unjust tbh, im not paranoid before you ask, ive observed things for a while now, and tbh, makes me wonder if i should bother staying there where i work, im getting sick of it all, because i try my best for everyone I put everyone else before myself always and doesnt look like its getting me anywhere...Dunno what the point is sometimes, just like life actually, sometimes wonder why i bother with it, apart from falling for my lovely mate, theres one reason, none others

Scuse the rant.....im in a strange mood tonight....

*apoligies*

Comments

• Options
    Ummm tough one.

I sometimes go through periods with my friends when I don't feel as if they value me as much as I value them, or I worry that they gossip/bitch about me behind my back - so you're not alone there - but I've never had problems with trust.

Why do you think they don't trust you? You must have an idea, even if you think they're wrong....
  • Options
    Im just being stupid, I'll wait and see Thats just the way it feels, im probably wrong