Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cum vs. Moisturiser

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was reading this article and I thought i might put it up to you chaps and chapesses to see what you make of it. personal experience is not a necessity :)

Comments

• Options
    I dunno. never taken to spreading my own man fluid on my face. but you never know.
    nah don't really want to either. i've heard this rumour before too from many different sauces:rolleyes: (ahem..sorry)
    but the girlfriends always had good skin anyway:D
    one thing i have noticed tho is that after a good long session of going down on her my skin does feel ALOT better around the chin area:) so i reckon there is something behind these rumours. after all it is full of "stuff" like nutrients etc. so i reckon in small doses maybe it'd be good for you.
    I reckon the only reason why the experiment they did on that site didn't work so well. was because they left it stuck to their chops all day. so of course it was gonna go crusty:(
    but still. can't exactly see Nivea releasing new moisturiser du homme anytime soon. so i guess its back to the good ol' fun of sex:p
  • Options
    It could be so revolutionary!!!!!!!

"Im not let you giving give me a blowjob merely for me, im doing it so you dont have to buy mosturiser! Can you not see what im doing for you?"

"or pull on the vending machine and see what you get!"

He he all we need now is volunteers :naughty:
  • Options
    sorry i didnt bother to read the article but cum dries on skin and goes all crispy eugh. how can that be good for ur face?
  • Options
    I just read one of the comments:

And you think swedish people are strange.. you americans are sick!! But we like it..

Lipsy, the actual semen might be good for you :confused: but it was the dead sperm (which she probably left on) that dries and goes crusty as its mostly protein. :p

Even if it was true I think I would still stick to dove :p
  • Options
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa totally not my thing
  • Options
    Me no likey the sound of that... i think ill stick to normal mosturisers... :yes: yes that what ill do...
  • Options
    Blokes would start convincing thier ladies to 'moisturise' at least 3 times a day, just to be on the safe side!
    Then it would be a case of "well ur breasts could do with some moisturising honey, you know i'm only thinking of you...."
    ...then your arse....its never ending!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    sorry i didnt bother to read the article but cum dries on skin and goes all crispy eugh. how can that be good for ur face?

:yuck: