Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

school stripping game?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I was at secondary/middle school I remember a group of girls used to play some kind of game where they were standing in a circle and did some kind of jumping, hopscotch type movement, and then one of them would take an item of clothing off.

As it was in the playground, it was of course usually only shoes/jumpers etc, which was always gutting for me, because there was a girl I really fancied and I knew I'd never get to see her strip to her knickers that way!

Anyway, does anyone else remember such a game, and how it was played?

Comments

• Options
    we played that in primary school- hours of fun! until we got band from playing it!
  • Options
    kiss chase got banned at our primary school when it somehow spiralled into sex chase. The thing that confuses me to this day is what was actually going on when no one knew what sex was anyway
  • Options
    yeah i remember that because my mate used to play along with them :confused:
  • Options
    i liked that game, and kiss chase. my school didnt ban it though. its just harmless fun isnt it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    its just harmless fun isnt it?
    oh, didn't you know? sexual contact is a machination of the devil...apparently
  • Options
    I played spin the bottle in the school fields
  • Options
    What were the rules of that stripping game though? When I watched them, I could never figure out how the game was played.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jl151080
    What were the rules of that stripping game though? When I watched them, I could never figure out how the game was played.
    Don't try to run before you can walk, tiny grasshopper. First you must learn the ways of hopscotch, then you will be ready for the ultimate knowledge
  • Options
    OK, can you tell me about hopscotch too then?! I've already been waiting for 10 years to learn about that game!
  • Options
    Originally posted by jl151080
    OK, can you tell me about hopscotch too then?! I've already been waiting for 10 years to learn about that game!

i believe the way to play is to first down a bottle of scotch, then try and hop in a straight line (or even just to stand up).
    well i think this way sounds better anyway...
  • Options
    I vaguely get hopscotch, but in the strip game I saw they were standing in a circle, but doing some kind of hopscotch jumps on the spot

If anyone can tell me how the game was played, cheers.
  • Options
    I can't remember the ryhme i will try and find it out but basically you stand in a circle and jump up and down crossing your legs then uncrossing them at the end of the song if you land with your legs crossed you have to take an item of your clothing off if you land with your legs open nothing happens. I think the ryhme had something to do with cats and measles but i might be thinking of another game. :)
  • Options
    "Cat's got the measles
    Dog's got the flu
    Chicken's got the chicken pox
    And so have YOU!"

We played that at our school, but not with stripping :confused:
  • Options
    We deffinately played a game for that ryme too. It might have been the stripping game im thinking it was but ill have to check.
    We all just had dirty minds and wanted to strip ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scouser_Babe
    ;)

Thats quite an av you have there! Morph laughs at your pixellated penis!
  • Options
    we only played kiss chase and hardly played that much! :( *sniff sniff*
  • Options
    I can't remember the ryhme i will try and find it out but basically you stand in a circle and jump up and down crossing your legs then uncrossing them at the end of the song if you land with your legs crossed you have to take an item of your clothing off if you land with your legs open nothing happens. I think the ryhme had something to do with cats and measles but i might be thinking of another game. :)

So thats what it was! I remember now! Thanks for that. Presumably people only got as far as taking their shoes, socks and jumpers off? Was the gme supposed to go on longer away from school so it would include blouse, bra, skirt and knickers?

What I don't get is that in primary school, sex is still not a big thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    "Cat's got the measles
    Dog's got the flu
    Chicken's got the chicken pox
    And so have YOU!"

We played that at our school, but not with stripping :confused:

We played it with the stripping, but until now i have never viewed it as remotely sexual :confused:

We used to take our shoes off, or our jumpers. Or our socks if things got too bad. No one ever took anything weird off :eek2:
  • Options
    Well, If you played it at primary school you wouldn't have thought of it as sexual, but there must be some kind of underlying/subconciousness sexual link, because the game is basically about stripping, even if it is just shoes and jumpers etc.

I was at secondary school when I saw girls playing the game, so I was about 12/13 and so were they. People are obviously aware of / thinking about sex by then.

Plus you wouldn't have been able to go further than that, because your school would not allow pupils stripping to their knickers or whatever at playtime.
  • Options
    We deffinately played a game for that ryme too. It might have been the stripping game im thinking it was but ill have to check.
    We all just had dirty minds and wanted to strip ;)

So it was definately about sex for you when you played it? How old were you?
  • Options
    i was being sarcastic but we used to play it quite young as just all girls but when i was about 12 we played with boys i think the furthest we ever done was undoing like the top 3 buttons on your shirt, but we used to start with like taking hair band out your hair or something stupid like that only once that you socks shoes jumper and tie had gone did you start undoing your shirt. I remember playing with boys at oaklands (school trip place where you stay for a week) and the boys got down to thier boxers that was when we were about 11 i think. I don't think we regarded it as sexual although we did fancy each other and stuff im not sure now.
  • Options
    Its a very short game if you have to play it at school. At my school the girls didn't wear a tie, so the game was even shorter!

I guess if the game was played fully and forgetting stuff like hairbands, you have about 7-8 rhymes in total:

(Shoes,
    Socks,
    Jumper,
    tie,
    shirt,
    skirt/trousers
    bra,
    knickers)

So at school you have at the most just 4 'turns' before you start again. I would have thought it would have been better to play it away from school. Can you cound unbuttoning the first three buttons of your shirt, or maybe unzipping your skirt/trousers as a proper go?
  • Options
    In the playground once all the little stuff had gone and only shirt and skirt was left obviously we couldnt go much further so we undid buttons on our shirts. We did get down to bra and knickers and lads to boxers on a school trip though and the lads all ended up with thier boxers down.
  • Options
    In the playground once all the little stuff had gone and only shirt and skirt was left obviously we couldnt go much further so we undid buttons on our shirts. We did get down to bra and knickers and lads to boxers on a school trip though and the lads all ended up with thier boxers down.

Its interesting that when different people played it, it was more sexual than others. For me, if I got to the stage where I had to drop my pants in front of girls in their knickers, I'd have had the biggest erection in my life, even at 11!

I still can't quite explain why a group of girls would play a stripping game for those who played with no boys involved, although likely it had something to do with sex and sexual excitement becoming a very big deal for everyone at that age, and I think most people have started masturbating by then, which is tied up with it.
  • Options
    Of course it is sexual... even though u dont link it with actual intercourse etc cos u often dont know about it, it usually is stimulating.. otherwise people wouldnt do it.
    ScouserBabe is right about the rules, though we used to play it to music, with one person stopping it randomly... like u do with musical chairs etc
    we played it once or twice. once with my mates in a back garden (we were all male tho ... i dont find that odd but anyway...) and i ended up totally naked. two of my other mates had to run down the streets in boxers. broad daylight by the way. we sometimes incorporated dares into it too you see. And it was good fun.
  • Options
    in infants school when i was about 6years old we used to play kiss chase but then we extended it so when the boys caught you they had to take you over to a wall and we were their prisoners. they could chose whether to kiss you or pull up your skirt.

im not sure whether thats sexual :\ probably not in the way that we see it now, just more about that we fancied each other but i didnt know what sex was then anyway..i dont think.
    see if i played that now then i would think of sex, but i didnt then(because didnt understand it)..so its different!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    see if i played that now then i would think of sex,

So do you fancy a game of kiss chase then Lipsy? :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    So do you fancy a game of kiss chase then Lipsy? :naughty:

oi ninja you naughty boy :flirt:

*runs off to put her schoolgirl uniform on*
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    oi ninja you naughty boy :flirt:

*runs off to put her schoolgirl uniform on*
    *runs off to put her schoolgirl uniform off*
  • Options
    Why do you keep trying to get confirmation that schoolchildren play certain games for sexual reasons jl151080?
    I think most of them play games like kiss chase etc to be naughty, but not in a sexual way necessarily. I think youre obsessed with sexualising normal schoolkids behaviour.
    :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.