Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

explain this one!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i went out with a girl for a total of 2 years but are now split (we separated for a while during but got back together but neway). we had a very active sex life, and had lost our virginity to eachother when we were 16 (am now 18). shes a girl who often looks really nice, has a great body etc, and i cud never resist her (hence getting back togehter, just cudnt resist). however, often during sex i didnt last that long, cud go again n again lasting ages after 1st time but first time was always close quite quickly.
for about a year now ive had the biggest crush on this other girl, even when i was goin out with my ex, i have to admit. for ages this other girl didnt seem interested, and pretty much rejected me when i told her i liked her shes really popular and i thought she was out of my league (literally everyone has the girl of their dreams, who u want so much in every way - i think she is so so so fit its a joke - my dream girl). neways, i perserveered and eventually, tha few weeks ago now, i got her (personality shone thought i think). we ended up sleeping together, and are now an item and have done the deed again since. the sex with her was so amazing, n shes fuckin gorgeous (it was her first time which amazed me given how flirty and beautiful she is, felt so privaledged, but she was still so confident! and dirty, in a great way) ! and.....to my suprise n joy, it took me ages and ages to climax with her (even tho i think shes better than my ex in bed), on both occasions we had sessions for abotu an hour.
so, why, with the girl of my dreams who i cannot believe i have finally got (really is a dream come true) does it take long, and with my ex.....whos not as good looking/nice a person, did it all happen rather quickly?
weird.

Comments

• Options
    Are you at all nervous? I get sort of first night nerves, and it takes a few times to be truly comfortable with a girl. And those nerves make me last a bit longer (though risk the possibility of losing hardness due to nerves too).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Hmm maybe its cus the ex is one of those "been there done that" sorta things...you know what to expect from her and vice versa? I dunno tho-its cool you are with the girl of your dreams tho...yay and stuff!:)