Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm all confuzzled :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep having dreams about a boy I haven't seen in nearly 4 years but I'm still with Richard. It's so bad. I hate myself for it. I'm getting all confused in my head :( The dreams are getting kinkier by the day and they are gooooooooood dreams but when I wake up I feel SO guilty about it.

Said boy knows about these dreams and he wants them to come true when I go and visit them in November (them being all my friends from my old school in Shropshire). I like him a lot, he's really fit and he is really nice, but I love Richard to bits and I don't wanna hurt him :( But I cannot get this boy out of my head at all, and I don't know if I would be able to control myself (I'm very weak and pushover-like when it comes to things like that) if this boy tried it on with me or something.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my head's a mess :(

(and Richard I'm sorry babe! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't wanna hurt you, but like, I can't help it :(:(:( pleeeeeeease don't be mad at me :(:()

Comments

• Options
    Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    But I cannot get this boy out of my head at all, and I don't know if I would be able to control myself (I'm very weak and pushover-like when it comes to things like that) if this boy tried it on with me or something.
    aint that the truth :naughty:

anyway...... i think your wasting your time with richard anyway..... its not like you both live nextdoor... but then again neither is the other lad... but atleast you get to see him more than richard..... *shrugs*
  • Options
    Re: Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    Originally posted by Samael
    aint that the truth :naughty:

anyway...... i think your wasting your time with richard anyway..... its not like you both live nextdoor... but then again neither is the other lad... but atleast you get to see him more than richard..... *shrugs*

a) shush
    b) I would just like to point out that I haven't seen him since I moved, and this is probably going to be the only time for ages before I will see any of them again, no matter how much I want to see my Viki :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    a) shush
    b) I would just like to point out that I haven't seen him since I moved, and this is probably going to be the only time for ages before I will see any of them again, no matter how much I want to see my Viki :(
    you really should get your phone sorted you know that.....

anyway.... its your call but personally unless your gonna get to see either of em atleast once i week i wouldnt bother...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    you really should get your phone sorted you know that.....

anyway.... its your call but personally unless your gonna get to see either of em atleast once i week i wouldnt bother...

I can't help it if the stupid people at O2 are being slow!

And I don't have a problem with the not seeing them, it's not like I can get anyone down here anyway, but it's the whole I don't know who I like anymore. 'Cause like with Richard, I love him, he's the most wonderful person I know, but with the other boy, it's like getting to be an actual physical neeeeeeeeeed :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    I can't help it if the stupid people at O2 are being slow!

And I don't have a problem with the not seeing them, it's not like I can get anyone down here anyway, but it's the whole I don't know who I like anymore. 'Cause like with Richard, I love him, he's the most wonderful person I know, but with the other boy, it's like getting to be an actual physical neeeeeeeeeed :(
    your gonna diasgree here.....but you dont know what love is fran...

just trust me on that ok?
    i never realised just how inlove i was with somone recently untill we split up and now i feel so...empty without her.. its like im missing something..part of myself.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm all confuzzled :(
    your gonna diasgree here.....but you dont know what love is fran...

just trust me on that ok?
    i never realised just how inlove i was with somone recently untill we split up and now i feel so...empty without her.. its like im missing something..part of myself.

I probably don't to be honest, but I truly think I do love him. Oh you're just making me more confused :(
  • Options
    You can't help how you feel, because it's your feelings. Dreams are only dreams - most nights I dream about very nasty things but it doesn't mean I'm a nasty person (necissarily). And at the end of the day you are 15, sometimes 'slips' happen. It's just life isn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    You can't help how you feel, because it's your feelings. Dreams are only dreams - most nights I dream about very nasty things but it doesn't mean I'm a nasty person (necissarily). And at the end of the day you are 15, sometimes 'slips' happen. It's just life isn't it?

So you aren't mad at me?? And to be honest it's kinda Lizzy's fault for showing me this picture of said boy and like, no shirt, and like . . . wow. But you're better . . .

And you aren't a nasty person you're a lovely person :)
  • Options
    And you aren't a nasty person you're a lovely person :)

You haven't seen the dreams I've been having :no:
  • Options
    um.

is it just me, or is this something to discuss amongst yourselves before displaying it to the world somewhere where you knew shyboy would read it?

seems unecessarily cruel to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

Agrees :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    um.

is it just me, or is this something to discuss amongst yourselves before displaying it to the world somewhere where you knew shyboy would read it?

indeed
    i think your a very mean person for putting all this here. you're lucky to have someone like rich who clearly likes you and will forgive these things, god knows why.

if the thing with the other guy is a physical need, does that mean that richard isnt a physical need?
    if so you're an even more horrible person than i thought
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    indeed
    i think your a very mean person for putting all this here. you're lucky to have someone like rich who clearly likes you and will forgive these things, god knows why.

if the thing with the other guy is a physical need, does that mean that richard isnt a physical need?
    if so you're an even more horrible person than i thought

Ooooooooooooooooh I know! I'm evil! I didn't tell him 'cause I don't really know how to say it! I was going to but my MSN went buggered.

And I do have a physical need for Richard HOWEVER it isn't as strong because I, well, I don't know really. Oh I'm such a bitch I hate myself :( (and before you say it that isn't an attempt to make you all feel sorry for me, because I don't want you to, I want you to take me and shoot me!)
  • Options
    god if i was going out with someone like you... actually i wouldnt be
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    god if i was going out with someone like you... actually i wouldnt be

harhar!

Ah Zoe you make me larf.
  • Options
    I don't mean to be a bitch really I don't :crying: It just kinda comes naturally :( Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh

*goes to hide in a corner and feel like crap*
  • Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you made an error of judgement. Yeah, OK, I don't really think you should have posted it without speaking to Richard about it when he'd see it. But you did. Shit happens, no worries.

You clearly have feelings for both guys, but don't let something your fantasies interfere with reality. It strikes me that if you screw up your relationship with your boyfriend you'll regret it.

Take care,
    Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you made an error of judgement. Yeah, OK, I don't really think you should have posted it without speaking to Richard about it when he'd see it. But you did. Shit happens, no worries.

You clearly have feelings for both guys, but don't let something your fantasies interfere with reality. It strikes me that if you screw up your relationship with your boyfriend you'll regret it.

Take care,
    Picc.
    xxx

I would have told him, I really would, I just have a rather large problem involving things coming out wrong and sounding worse than they are.

And I am going to try so so so so hard to NOT let anything happen with this boy. Although to be honest I would have been way too shy anyway, even if I wasn't with Richard. And thankyou for being nice :)
  • Options
    shes never even met richard, piccolo
  • Options
    I'm lost. I thought Richard was her boyfriend? Confusion!
  • Options
    he is
  • Options
    And I am going to try so so so so hard to NOT let anything happen with this boy.

How would you feel if Richard was typing this kind of stuff for you to see ? do you think you would feel a bit sad that he was actually thinking about someone else ?

Can you try to think about his feelings before you post.
  • Options
    ok so The shy boy in the corner is Richard and he's going out with Lil Miss Socks who's Frankie. So Richard and Frankie are boyfriend/girlfriend but only ever talk on the phone/internet, etc?
    I don't really know anyone here so am i right? xxx
  • Options
    yes. thats right.
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooooooh I know! I'm evil! I didn't tell him 'cause I don't really know how to say it! I was going to but my MSN went buggered.

msn? whats wrong with picking up the phone?

to be honest, and im not trying to make this sounds really evil but, well you all know what im going to say so theres no real need for me to say it. something about not even ever meeting each other/teenage hormones/puppy love/chances of it actually working/reality of the whole thing etc etc yadda yadda yadda. no offence intended. Just trying to look at this whole situation from a realistic view point without being too brutally honest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    msn? whats wrong with picking up the phone?

to be honest, and im not trying to make this sounds really evil but, well you all know what im going to say so theres no real need for me to say it. something about not even ever meeting each other/teenage hormones/puppy love/chances of it actually working/reality of the whole thing etc etc yadda yadda yadda. no offence intended. Just trying to look at this whole situation from a realistic view point without being too brutally honest.

saved me writing it :yes:
  • Options
    Oh my life! This is confusing. Think I get it now. Still, Li'l Miss Socks, take what people have said on board and think before you post! And a phone call beats MSN conversations hands down.

For now, let life run its course, but do your best not to hurt others' feelings.
  • Options
    wow I have become a mega poster - cool.
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Oh my life! This is confusing. Think I get it now. Still, Li'l Miss Socks, take what people have said on board and think before you post! And a phone call beats MSN conversations hands down.

For now, let life run its course, but do your best not to hurt others' feelings.
    jeesus even a text
  • Options
    I don't have my phone. My stepdad has it. I spent too much on it and so it's being put on PAYG and we have been waiting 2 months for the confirmation letter.

And before anyone says it . . . my mother would never let me use my home phone. I don't have any money for a phone box, not like I could find one round here anyway.

MSN is my only means of communication at the moment, and I don't have it.

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY SORRY!? I feel like crap as it is and I know you all hate me, oh how I know, but seriously, I have said sorry, and I mean sorry. I can't say anything that isn't going to get twisted and blah. And I know I'm unrealistic, however, I have learned to live with it.