Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not such a big deal!!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmm, well I haven't posted in a while so it seems time!

Not so much of a request for advice but I just wanna know your opinions.......

Last night I was with my sort-of-boyf-ish........... and somehow we ended up having anal......... it wasn't something we had talked about or even mentioned at the time, we just did it...... and it's definately not a bad thing......

I just find myself wondering what the fuss is all about? There is such a stigma of the 'back-door' thing being so taboo.... and it's always been something i found the thought of quite disgusting, but when it happens it really isnt such a big deal.

So for those of you who have done it what do u think? Do you agree with me that its not a biggie?? And those of you who havent......... would you ever?

*The little one*

P.s --> if u get the chance do it! its way fun i promise!! heehee..... i was very surprised at the lack of pain tho? it just felt good......... maybe im weird! haha

Comments

• Options
    being a boy, i dont see the excitement in it...

seems discusting, but then again i might be wierd too :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've never understood the fascination that most men have with anal sex, but I wouldn't mind if I never did it again in my life.
  • Options
    It's fun. It's tighter, and a different sort of grip. It's also a bit kinky, and a bit "dirty", which adds to the fun of it. I like it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I just don't really like the whole idea of having a guys dick up my ass, just not nice :eek2:
  • Options
    Well i've never thought of it as taboo, and i had no problem doing it. And i'd probably do it again given the chance :D
  • Options
    hmm, i wouldnt say no! ;)
  • Options
    ive experimented with anal with a couple of girls ive been with but im at a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to anal....not bragging but im a tad large for it....then again, perhaps the girls i was with just had small arseholes. lol. wouldnt mind trying it again tho....i think its just a guy thing, i mean, show me a guy who doesnt like arses? its the first thing we check out....anal is just the logical progression. lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    i mean, show me a guy who doesnt like arses? its the first thing we check out
    so goddamn true
  • Options
    Not every guy is an arse-guy though, I'll always check out boobs and face before bum.
  • Options
    Ye Im definitly an arse man :thumb:

And while I like Anal, only been one girl its been proper with. I am fairly wide girth wise- and it justs hurts them a bit too much and ruins the whole mood (and yes even with lots of lube before you all say!)
    Dont knock it till you try it- if you dont like if fine-

And the thing about Anal is its Anal fucking, that bit dirtier! LIke you would never make love to someone ass!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It's fun. It's tighter, and a different sort of grip. It's also a bit kinky, and a bit "dirty", which adds to the fun of it. I like it.

Mr_Wobble ;)

my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)

i agree. it feels really weird though!
  • Options
    my bf has done anal with his x and he says its nothing special, he hasnt ask me to do it thank god, i just think it would hurt and don't really see the big deal in it.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is really into it and I know it formed a large part of his sex life with his ex's.
    He asks me alot of the time and I'm quite happy to try it, just waiting for the right time I guess ;)
  • Options
    I loved it. love it. always will love it! lol. i think its a man thing to be honest, they like the thought of telling their mates about all the dirty things they've done with girls and stuff, but saying that my partner's never felt the need to go off and tell his mates about it. i really enjoy it though, especially good when its that week and you dont feel up to the 'normal' entrance, but great when you're having kinky sex and fancy a bit of all over satisfaction
  • Options
    does it hurt or feel uncomfortable? sorry im really curiouse now and might try it out to see what the fuss is about.
  • Options
    i want to try anal, but only wit this one guy......He knows who he is!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    I loved it. love it. always will love it! lol. i think its a man thing to be honest, they like the thought of telling their mates about all the dirty things they've done with girls and stuff, but saying that my partner's never felt the need to go off and tell his mates about it. i really enjoy it though, especially good when its that week and you dont feel up to the 'normal' entrance, but great when you're having kinky sex and fancy a bit of all over satisfaction

Completely agree. Anal is great. :-d

But it aint a biggy like everyone makes out. It's just a nice feeling. Although perhaps if it wasn't seen as a taboo topic then it wouldn't be as good cos the whole feeling dirty element would be lost :chin:

But I've never had a guy complain when it's been offered to them and they've always come back for it again. :-p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I just don't really like the whole idea of having a guys dick up my ass, just not nice :eek2:

i used to think this then out of the blue while i was in the shower one day i just thought about a guy fuckin my ass and i got sooooo turned on ive so gotta give it a go ;)
  • Options
    Im curiouse so im consider trying it but i don't know :confused:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    not tried it but would love to :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*

That's my opinion atm. Though as imsingle it's not really something i have to consider right now, perhaps when the right bloke comes along (maybe hes around the corner now... :rolleyes: )it will be somet to think of... *shrugs*