Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Guys...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do guys ever have sex with a girl just because they want sex? What about a guy, that could get any girl he wanted really, would he have sex with a not-popular gal as a joke? I just want to know (I have very low self esteem and am trying to sort some things out) Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    My opinion is that all you want is to get fucked, so go and get it. Looks like love is something unknown to you, but that's just what I think. You should do what you feel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Desperate:
    <STRONG>Do guys ever have sex with a girl just because they want sex? What about a guy, that could get any girl he wanted really, would he have sex with a not-popular gal as a joke? I just want to know (I have very low self esteem and am trying to sort some things out) Thanks.</STRONG>

Of course they do. And the fact that prostitutes can exist proves that some guys are even prepared to pay to get it.

I get the feeling that a 'popular' guy has either propositioned you, or perhaps even gone further, and you are unsure if you should, or if you should regret that you have.

First. There is one simple rule for everyone: If unsure, don't do it.

Second. There is no such thing as 'A guy that could get any girl he wanted'. You may find him irrisistable, but tastes vary and others would find him repulsive. That's life, and it helps keep down the competition.

Third. This is really a trust issue isn't it. There's this guy that you think is absolutely fantastic, but you don't trust him.

You can sort this yourself from there can't you?