Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not pregnant! Woo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so my weeks of waiting are over..I braved my scared-ness and took the test and I'm not pregnant...meaning now I have got total closure from my ex! Phew...was totally my fault for missiong a pill out...but I did exactly what the leaflet said and what the family planning said. But I was really scared...

I guess this was the scare I needed to make me grow up and realise what could've potentially happened....

come on then you guys lecture me now...but I have learnt my lesson!

But on the ex thing...now whatever he says to me now i don't have to listen to or put up with for the sake of "what if..." Thats it now! Yay!

Comments

• Options
    Live & learn:)
  • Options
    Good news, be careful next time :)
  • Options
    Yay hun. that's great news:)
  • Options
    I know matey...Never ever gonna put myselfd thru that again...man been ages since I spoke to ya! Will have to catch you over the weekend...uni pc's dont have msn...grr!

Yep crispy..Live and learn...def my motto now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I know matey...Never ever gonna put myselfd thru that again...man been ages since I spoke to ya! Will have to catch you over the weekend...uni pc's dont have msn...grr!

Yep crispy..Live and learn...def my motto now.

:( i know...miss spking to you jo....

bloody uni pc's blow em up hun...how is it going btw? good i hope...
  • Options
    Na you don't need a lecture, it sounds like you learnt your lesson thankfully not the really hard way :yeees:

glad it was good news ;)
  • Options
    it must have felt dreaful waiting for the results. anyway congrats with the result.

take care
  • Options
    i remember sitting in the doctors waiting for one to develop, it was horrible
    sounds like youve learnt though.
  • Options
    Totally totally learnt!Yep-it was so awful waitin-longest five min of my life!

Other good news is the ex involved is now talkin to me again which is so good tho I didn't have the guts to tell him bout this-think I'll leave that as a site secret!

I'd sent him a cd thru the post and really wasnt sure how he'd react-thought he wud go mad but I knew he liked the bloke so thought what the heck....he spoke on msn to me and sed thanks. We spoke for half hour and its like an enormous weight has been lifted...so everything appears to be going right.....

*waits for something to go wrong!!*