Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im going out with my best mate, but im confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone
well im going out with my best mate at the mo. ive fancied her ever since i set eyes on her. and finally last week she said she wanted to see me. but the thing is im not sure if she really does want to see me. i get the feeling she is saying it because she cant say no to me. we used to hold hands and kiss as mates (not snog) but i saw her for the first time today since she said yes and she didnt want to do none of that. she says she wanst to take it slow but i dont see why we have to start again doing all this. i respect her dession and i have been talking it over with her, which has helped, but her mates tell me she is lieing, but they have lied to me in the past and i dont know who to believe. i belive my girl because i trust her, but some things seem to much like coinicidance. some people have told me when i asked them for advice, that i should play hard to get and stuff, or im going in to strong, im not sure. maybe i am. but i just want to truly know if she does want to be with me and not just saying it to shut me up. maybe it is werid at first, thats why she wants to go slow, but im not sure. i enjoyed seeing her today but it seemed like i was being pushed away at times. what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    carry on going out with her if you want but if you feel its getting your friendship to fade then split up before it gets out of hand! at the end of the day its up2 u and her!!! talk to her about it!!! and good luck!!!
  • Options
    the moment it gets akward just let it go, there will be other g/friends, maybe not other friends!

but best of luck

1 Life= 1 shot
    if nothing else, make it a good one for yourself!