Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why wont friends give me a chance?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every one
Well the thing is, i really fancie a girl who is also a really good friend. She knows i fancie her madly to death and she likes me as well and has even said things like im the guy shed love to lose her virginity with and similar things (not always to do with sex)
but i keep getting the sentace 'i love you loads, but i dont want to lose your friendship, i could easily fall in love with you, but i dont want to lose you' i understadn this as i dont want to lose my friends either, but im starting to build up quiet a collection of girls, just like pokemon (and no i aint 8 yrs old.) every girl ive ever liked since about a year ago keeps coming out with this sentace and im getting really fed up and lonly because of it, i want to be with a girl, more than a friend, but im finding it hard as every girl i like gives me the same sentace and it annoys me sometimes. i just dont know what to do. i know i cant pursade them or change their minds, i just wish i could find a girl who liekd me and wanted to be with me. and after about 12 times in a row its starting to take the mick. id just like some advice on what i can do to change this situation

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by essexlad:
    id just like some advice on what i can do to change this situation

Hi there. I'm new here but anyway...

I always think twice about fancying friends. She has a point. After a relationship, friendship may be broken. I've seen it happen loads of times. Conversly, I've also seen folk who've went out with close friends and still staying friends afterwards.

Afterall, what is more important to yourself? Her friendship that can potentially last for life? Or a relationship that will never last as long as a friendship?

AOL: Rafster98 (Allow only)