Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Update on the "i fancy her" thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and this girl in my class have started talking and seem to get on really well. Weve exchanged numbers and things are running smoothly...

The thing is im still really shy around her and everytime i see her my heart rases and i get quite nervous...I know i like her, i cant get her out of my head!!!

She likes me and i like her, so how can i carry on making things smooth and can you give me any tips on trying to be confident please?

Thanx:D

Comments

• Options
    someone reply please........:)
  • Options
    someone have a heart please
  • Options
    Re: Update on the "i fancy her" thread
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Me and this girl in my class have started talking and seem to get on really well. Weve exchanged numbers and things are running smoothly...

The thing is im still really shy around her and everytime i see her my heart rases and i get quite nervous...I know i like her, i cant get her out of my head!!!

She likes me and i like her, so how can i carry on making things smooth and can you give me any tips on trying to be confident please?

Thanx:D

Just be yourself :)
  • Options
    I don't think you can teach confidence to someone, especially through a message board. All I'd suggest is to be yourself and be totally happy with who you are. If your not happy with yourself then that shows through lack of confidence (i think). Hope it goes ok for you.
  • Options
    Confidence is a funny old thing, it comes and goes like the wind. One moment you have lots and feel good about yourself, the next you feel like shit and it's all but gone.

One thing is for sure, no one has confidence all the time, we've all had it knocked out of us before. So don't worry about it. She'll give you the confidence you need and make you feel good.

One thing that I would do if I were you is don't become too predictable because then that gets boring and I imagine girls at that age don't really like boring that much. Being reliable is good, but just learn to keep her on her toes as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I don't think you can teach confidence to someone, especially through a message board. All I'd suggest is to be yourself and be totally happy with who you are. If your not happy with yourself then that shows through lack of confidence (i think). Hope it goes ok for you.

Actually you can, just ask me i know :)

Its confidence mate, deffenetly confidence, No matter how she you get, and i know all about neing shy coz i am, be yourself around her, and be confident, feel confident, after reading what people have said to my posts on here, and after checking up on it, its right enough its all about portraying yourself in a confident manner, once you try it it does actually make you feel good about you, god knows i certainly feel all the better for being more confident, just need to fully apply that to finding a g/f :D

Good luck mate
  • Options
    Cheers people youve been a great help, things are going really well between us so far...

Thanx again :D