Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Caught with cake (nearly)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We was just making cakes, but we had no special ingrediants (sp) because we ran out last w/e and cant find any. ext thing we know uni security are banging on the door! hold moly that could have gone so so so wrong!

Bopz

PS i'm on the ground floor!

Comments

• Options
    nearly......but not.

continue on with your hash eating experiments.
  • Options
    Re: Caught with cake (nearly)
    Originally posted by Bopperz
    We was just making cakes, but we had no special ingrediants (sp) because we ran out last w/e and cant find any. ext thing we know uni security are banging on the door! hold moly that could have gone so so so wrong!

Bopz

PS i'm on the ground floor!

Right let me get this straight. You nearly got caught making hash cakes, that didn't have any hash in them? :confused:
  • Options
    Yere, we brought the cake mix to make the cakes and then had supply problems. Decided to make the cakes anyway and 2 security guards saw us mixing all the stuff together and strolled in to check on us. Then they looked about to see if there was any hash.

bopz
  • Options
    so u got caught making normal cakes...
  • Options
    so either....you've posted this under the wrong section as it really has nothing to do with drugs.......or ur campus security have sumthing against baked goods :confused:
  • Options
    Fine, i will go away again, and never return...

Bopz
  • Options
    well thats a tad drastic....maybe you could just remember to put weed into your space cakes next time...and not tell us about it until u do ? :):p