Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Summer Clothes In Winter...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so my problem is, I'm going on holiday in November (5 weeks off woo!), to Tenerife for two weeks. I've not been abroad on holiday for what seems like forever, probably about two years ago, so I was looking through my clothes and I realised I have like no decent holiday clothes!

I went shopping with my friend to stock up but obviously theres not many places selling summery stuff now that its getting winter! I really need a new bikini and sarong, and just generally other summery clothes so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of shops that are still selling bikinis and stuff? I've had a look in a few places but ideas would be nice!

Thank youuu if you can help me :)

Comments

• Options
    I saw the other day that Allders in Leicester were still selling bikinis, so if you've got one near you it may be worth a try. Also Debenhams have a holiday shop and they may still be selling them, or you could have a look around on the internet.
  • Options
    I saw some bikinis in the sale at either Miss Selfridge or TopShop, think it was Miss Selfridge, not many like but... also in Tammy, if you can get into them. Erm... can't think of any others, catalogue shops might do stuff like that.
  • Options
    argos additions got quite a few summery clothes, i go away to Gran Canaria tomorrow and got some stuff from there
  • Options
    apart from argos and the few others that have been mentioned it doesn't look promising I'm afraid. It may well be a better idea to surf for summer clothes on the net
  • Options
    Thank youuuu for your help so far :)

I looked at some catalogues cos someone suggested that and in Argos Additions they've got quite a few bikinis! I've ended up ordering loads of stuff from there, hopefully it'll all fit and stuff!
  • Options
    Argos Additions as was already mentioned is apparently very good, or you could go shopping when you're out there, or at the airport? :p