Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think i may be ill....

I seem to be loosing weight at an alraming speed, within the last 7 months i have lost over a stone. i now weigh just under 8 stone.
Thing is when i look in the mirror, i dnt look thin, i stilll have chuncky legs and a buldging stomach. i dont understand whats going on.
Also ive started cutting up again, only this time its scaring me more than it ever did before, ive started cutting my wrists...not to kill just to bleed, if that makes sence to anyone.
I feel very depressed and the docter wont give me anit depressents cos she said that she dont want to give them you under 18s.
So ive taken to smoking draw. for the past 6 weeks ive been stoned practically non stop. i'll have like 3/4 zoots a day, and cos im so small now it really affects me. but to be honnest i hate having to do this to make myself feel better, its wrong and my rents would kill me if they found out.

i really dont know what to do. sorry if it sounds like im just moaning, thats not what i intended.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    first off, *big hugs* honey

Have you ever tried to seek any help/talk to anyone else beyond your GP about these problems? It sounds like you need a friendly ear to open up to. Talking to a counsellor would really help to ease your confusion, but if that's not possible, please call The Samaritans Telephone: 08457 909090 who are really good at listening and offering advice.

If you are stresed and generally feeling low, this could be to blame for your weight loss. Make sure you are eating a healthy diet with lots of fruit and veg so you are still getting the nutrients you need - and consider taking some vitamin supplements if need be.

Finally, when it comes to the weed, no-one can make you stop apart from you. Our drugs section has lots of features that will help point you in the right direction.

Try to take this one step at a time and take all the support you can get from your friends, family and all the guys here.
    Take care xx
  • Options
    thank you. Ive tried talking to a counsellor and she tried to tell me that i had a split personality just cos some drunk guy called me claire and cos i could never remember where i put my hairbrush. So i had to stop going cos she was more fucked up than me.

I dnt really know how to talk abou my problems, i find it really hard. i guess ive always been used to listening to other peoples.
  • Options
    OMG baby...omg you ok hun...:(:crying::( you8 told me you had stoped.. but nvm atm..

first of your docter is bull shiting and i'll prove that tomorra when i come back from the docs.... you can go onto anti depressent my advise is change gp...

speak to a councillor and i understand why you cut to bleed not death... please seak help please. im only a phonecall away and you know i care. please seak help and chin up girl... try for me plz try...

take care
    Graeme.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    first of your docter is bull shiting and i'll prove that tomorra when i come back from the docs.... you can go onto anti depressent my advise is change gp...

no.

my doctor was very reluctant to put me on ADs as an under 18. he tried everything possible before resorting to the drugs.

they haven't been tested on young people, and on a couple of the drugs i've been on have actually specified on the patient information leaflet 'not to be administered to under 18s'.

she's probably just being safe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    no.

my doctor was very reluctant to put me on ADs as an under 18. he tried everything possible before resorting to the drugs.

they haven't been tested on young people, and on a couple of the drugs i've been on have actually specified on the patient information leaflet 'not to be administered to under 18s'.

she's probably just being safe.

i never said they may not put her no due to her age but i was just saying it is possable to put someone under 18 on Ad's
  • Options
    i never said they may not put her no due to her age but i was just saying it is possable to put someone under 18 on Ad's

yeah, it's possible.

it's possible to put a 3 year old on them.

doesn't mean you should.
  • Options

No-one ever said it wasn't.
    Originally posted by Zella
    I feel very depressed and the docter wont give me anit depressents cos she said that she dont want to give them you under 18s.

:yeees:
  • Options
    Why the:yeees: lil laura?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames

Try getting some natural chill pills, things which relax. st johns wort, heh, that's amazing stuff

i cant go on st johns wort cos im on the pill
  • Options
    oh be careful taking dope to lift your mood. it can make you depressed and paranoid in the long run!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Why the:yeees: lil laura?

Sorry, because rude was replying as if you'd been told you couldn't go on AD's because you were under 18, and I singled out the quote because it said that your doctor didn't want to put you on AD's, which is totally different IMO. And I was just singling out the quote.

Sorry I have nothing more useful to say than that, I don't want to offer advice because I know little to nothing about cutting or depression. Just that I hope you feel better soon and stuff :(