Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are the characteristics of good bud?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just thinking about what good bud should look, taste and feel like. I know that it should have a sweet smell, but what else would you sayit would have?

Comments

• Options
    I've found that all good skunk I've smoked has a slight savoury taste. Had some that tasted a bit like lamb chops before and some that tastes like sausages.
    It's usually really sticky aswell.
    Also it should glisten when u hold it up the light, these are the THC crystals
  • Options
    Some weed tastes like chicken.
  • Options
    I'm not sure about going on smell, I heavily suspect that some of the new breads are bred on smell so that they will sell well, and not always on the qaulity of the high.

I always look for light hairs on it and the white crystals, the darker the hairs the later it was picked and the stonnier the high.
  • Options
    Not really sweet. Most good weed has a strong smell like pine trees.

Most good weed:
    - Has crystals or lots of different colored hairs on it
    - Smells very potent
    - Is rich in color
    - Has very few seeds
    - Is very sticky
    - Tastes... like uh.. candy. hehe. Hard to describe

The weed im talking about goes for 120 american dollars for a quarter ounce. And it's worth every penny to me compared to the other bullshit that is around. 1 Hit and your high. Can't beat it.
  • Options
    Good skunk really should have no seeds in it, or at least indoor grown stuff shouldnt. Although I found one seed in some strong skunk a little while ago.
  • Options
    Me and some mates have grown some plants from 4 seeds we found in some white widow. :hyper:
  • Options
    I do hope you mean you did grow some cannabis and then got rid of it, otherwise you might be admiting something you wouldnt want to.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Well said Bongbudda.

Some people on this board, who shall remain nameless, are really very indiscreet.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well I thought I'd get in there before you, forfill my role as resident old git.
  • Options
    nah this was years ago in another country. no, really.
    anyways the coppers cant arrest you for talking bout sommat can they?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    What you are talking about is illegal, so in effect you may be admitting to illegal activity, in which case it may be grounds for investigation. It is for your protection as well as ours. ;)

LMAO Bongbudda!