Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are they??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
there was an "E" goin about a while ago called snowballs as they were shaped sphere like, initially i was told they were 85% acid 15% ecstay then i heard they were ketamine, they give strong long lasting hallucinactions, has anyone ever took them and has n e 1 got any info on them

Comments

• Options
    go to www.pillreports.com i did see something about them, someone reckoned they may have contained ket. If thats troo then there the kind of pills that give E a bad name. Overdose on ket and yer fecked.
  • Options
    yea i know, my friend took 6 in one nite and he said he was tripping for a week after it and he said he looked like a 90 yr old man wen he say himself im the mirror, they are very bad and not to b recommended
  • Options
    Did we not cover this issue a little while ago, I'll have a look and find it for you.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Thanks Bongbudda, I had a quick look for that thread when I first saw this one, but I must have been a bit rubbish.....
  • Options
    No problem, I'm just surprised that this rumor has actualy traveled, its so obviously just bollox.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Absolutely, but there are so many people who are misinformed because so much of the information that's out there is generated by fear IMHO. No excuse for ignorance if you are putting it in your body though really.
  • Options
    The thing is if these pills where actualy what is being advertised I think it would have been a major national news item because virtualy everyone who took even one would go completely nuts. 170mg of LSD! Its crazy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    The thing is if these pills where actualy what is being advertised I think it would have been a major national news item because virtualy everyone who took even one would go completely nuts. 170mg of LSD! Its crazy.

Lol yeah good point bong as a required dose of only 25ug is needed for acid to work, so taking 700,000 x that amount probably wouldnt be a good thing.
  • Options
    Snowballs have always traditionally been MDA.
  • Options
    what a coincidence, that thread was about me wen i was talkin to shogun a while ago, wen u think about it that allegation was bullshit
  • Options
    Londonboy; I'd say that the threshold dose for acid is about 40-50mcg, but to actualy properly feel it then the dose is normaly about 100-150mcg for a mild trip, and 250mcg+ for something heavy.