Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big-ass furry coats

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know where I can get a coat similar to the one Vin Diesel has in xXx?

Cheeeeeeeeers :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    oh my god my mum has one of those, she got it at an airport when we were in some dodgy place abroad

so in other words no
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    oh my god my mum has one of those, she got it at an airport when we were in some dodgy place abroad

Clearly I'll carry it off with shit-loads more style though :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Clearly I'll carry it off with shit-loads more style though :p

like this??

http://www.ajc.com/living/content/living/fashion/0203/10newyork.html

dont know where to get them, though of course to pull it off you'll have to have a body like him too ;)
  • Options
    I love blokes in coats like that. They look so damn cute and huggable! :heart:

Dunno where to get a Vin Diesel type one though, sorry Keeez :p
  • Options
    :lol: How awful!
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    like this??

http://www.ajc.com/living/content/living/fashion/0203/10newyork.html

dont know where to get them, though of course to pull it off you'll have to have a body like him too ;)

Nah, not quite like that :p

I can't find any pics of it though :/
  • Options
    kiez me mams got more style in her little toe......

and anyways that best be faux fur your thinking of buying
  • Options
    kiez me mams got more style in her little toe......

Than what? 'Cause we both know you can't mean me :p
    and anyways that best be faux fur your thinking of buying

I don't really know/care. It's never crossed my mind tbh.
  • Options
    or are you gonna shave that spinning pussy and use that?
  • Options
    Don't buy real fur.
    There's just no need for it.
  • Options
    or are you gonna shave that spinning pussy and use that?

You got a thing for shaven pussies or something? :p
    Originally posted by Smash
    Don't buy real fur.
    There's just no need for it.

Obviously if they do the same coat with fake fur I'll buy that, but I'm not gonna not buy the coat if it's the only one I like just 'cause it's real fur.
  • Options
    You got a thing for shaven pussies or something? :p

ummmmm no :p
  • Options
    :no:

Just :no:
  • Options
    *nelson larf*

Fnar.
  • Options
    Obviously if they do the same coat with fake fur I'll buy that, but I'm not gonna not buy the coat if it's the only one I like just 'cause it's real fur.
    Then you really are a more awful human being than I could have imagined from judging you on your fashion sense alone.
  • Options

The price wont be the same with real or fake fur :p
    And I doubt that any company would use real fur for such a thing, unless it's been pre-ordered, as it's kind of an investment to produce something of fur. The usual fur-wearers would by a thumb-rule not buy such a coat.

Either way, I have no clue where you can buy it. Yes. Took me 5 lines to come to that conclusion.
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxauroraxx
    Then you really are a more awful human being than I could have imagined from judging you on your fashion sense alone.

Lmao you're so gay.

You're judging my fashion sense on one coat, that I haven't even seen in person, let alone tried on? Yeah, nice one.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you don't go about preaching your hypocritical bullshit to everyone who eats meat, wears leather, or uses glue.

So shut the fuck up, dumbass.
  • Options
    Lmao you're so gay.

You're judging my fashion sense on one coat, that I haven't even seen in person, let alone tried on? Yeah, nice one.
    You're one to talk. I've read your replies to some posts in this forum alone and you basically rip some of the girls here to pieces because they ask where they can get something "gothic" looking, or what have you. You don't conform to what I think is nice and they don't conform to what you think is nice. There isn't a difference.

It seems you can dish it out but you can't take it. Typical of a bully, someone who gets off on putting others down and judging them by their clothes. You do it to them, so I am doing it to you.

And I am gay? Yes, what of it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Where to start...
    Originally posted by xxauroraxx
    You're one to talk. I've read your replies to some posts in this forum alone and you basically rip some of the girls here to pieces because they ask where they can get something "gothic" looking, or what have you.

Ripped to pieces, hardly.

This is a fashion forum, for fashion advice. Goth never has, and never will be in fashion. Even if it was, it would go against the whole fucking point. I was giving my advice to the people, ie, if you go for the whole goth get-up you'll more than likely look like a soap-dodging, depressing 'tard. Granted I didn't go about it in the most tactful way possible, but I really don't give a shit - so fuck you.
    You don't conform to what I think is nice and they don't conform to what you think is nice. There isn't a difference.

Uhh.. yeah there is. The majority of goths I've had the displeasure of talking to go on about how they're oh-so superior 'cause they don't 'conform to society' or wear designer clothes 'cause 'they just make you look like everyone else'. It isn't about looking 'nice', it's about being 'different'. Or at least they think they're being different. Take a look at your goth friends, you fucking dipshits.
    It seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Ah you make me laugh :D

Replying to your post means I can't take it? Why did you reply to mine? Can't you take 'it'? What the hell is 'it' anyway? Some random hypocritical retard spouting incoherent drivvel on a message board? Yeah, I guess you're right then.
    Typical of a bully, someone who gets off on putting others down and judging them by their clothes.

Sigh.

Bullying? On a message board? Over the internet? From someone you've never met? By them telling you they don't like your clothes? Yeah, 'cause I'm sure they really give a shit what I think.

Nevermind, they'll grow outta it in a few years anyway.
    You do it to them, so I am doing it to you.

Careful you don't scar me for life from all this bullying you're throwing my way.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    meat/leather/glue use up nearly every part of an animal. nothing is wasted.

So that justifies killing them?
    whereas with meat, people have the choice to buy free range if they object to such practices.

And with fur, people have the choice to buy fake fur if they object to such practises. What's your point?
    quite possibly belongs to an endangered species.

I suppose that justifies killing them if they don't belong to an endangered species then? Anyway, who are you to be putting a value on life?

Tsssk - you're slipping.
  • Options
  • Options
    This is a fashion forum, for fashion advice. Goth never has, and never will be in fashion. Even if it was, it would go against the whole fucking point. I was giving my advice to the people, ie, if you go for the whole goth get-up you'll more than likely look like a soap-dodging, depressing 'tard. Granted I didn't go about it in the most tactful way possible, but I really don't give a shit - so fuck you.
    Oh My God, could you be ANY more arrogant?!What the fuck were you fed on as a child? Are you derranged?
    The whole of the 80's Gothic period was a FASHION ERA you sad fuckwit.

GOTH IS A FASHION. ALWAYS HAS BEEN A FASHION AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FASHION.

Just cause you don't like it, doesn't mean you can start ridiculing the MILLIONS of other that DO like the Goth Fashion Era.

Christ woman, get an education or some tolerance. Wait, you need BOTH.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    my point is, you're saying you don't care either way, therefore you're indifferent to animal suffering which backs up xxauraxx's point.

I wasn't denying that. I really, really don't care.
  • Options
    trying for that pimp daddy look?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon

The whole of the 80's Gothic period was a FASHION ERA you sad fuckwit.

Boy, for a 'goth', you seem to know fuck all about it. The 80's gothic period you're reffering to was a way of life, not a fashion trend.
    GOTH IS A FASHION. ALWAYS HAS BEEN A FASHION AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FASHION.

I never said it wasn't a fashion, I said it wasn't in fashion. Try reading it again slowly, fuckwit.

Besides, the whole goth thing isn't supposed to be about fashion, it's supposed to be a way of life. Something I'm sure you'll agree the majority of 'goths' you see running about are oblivious to.
    Just cause you don't like it, doesn't mean you can start ridiculing the MILLIONS of other that DO like the Goth Fashion Era.

Ever heard of free speach? Yeah, so try and stop me, Hitler.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    trying for that pimp daddy look?

Ain't none of ma ho's gonna gimmie respect in da hood without it.
  • Options
  • Options
    How sad you are. It seems that you can offend others by berating their sense of style simply because you don't like it. Look in the shops, look around you, look at Ebay's top seller list and you will see things like gothic corsets are highly fashionable right now. Just because your idea of gothic is a 15 year old wearing baggy jeans, black top and a scowl doesn't mean it ends there.

I actually think you haven't a clue what gothic "fashion" is. You see those on the streets and decide they are angst ridden teenagers who are just trying to fit in. Real gothic fashion is very different and it is a big business with a lot of industry geared towards it. You actually have no clue about gothic fashion.

And if you don't care, you won't reply to this, whereas I do care, which is why I have replied. I care because gothic fashion does exist and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to use every single opportunity to put it down.

You still haven't clarified why pointing out that someone is gay is an insult!
  • Options
    back to the topic..

im not entirely sure what this coat looks like but selfridges usually have some pimp-type coats. or perhaps harvey nicks? i would imagine the more expensive shops anyway rather than topman etc.