Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fallen for my Xg/f (need advice)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay me and my xg/f went out for 6 months but we broke up when we wanted to see other people mainly because she cheated on me just kissing nothing extreme.
so after that we hardly talked to each to each other guess because it hurt alot but the other day she came round and we talked for hours and i still love her sooooo much she wants to go out with me again and do too but i dont know what to day
can any of you help me?

Comments

• Options
    Go for it, go back out with her, only kissing some1 that shouldnt be enough to break u up. If u want to make it long term your gonna have to allow for the occasional slip up. Some of the best relationships I've had r ones where we've set up from the start that we're allowed other people on occasions just cos of the fact it does happen, as long as it doesnt happen a lot and no further than kissing, I'd be ok with it cos I get her at the end of the night, and it gives me the chance to make an 'accidental' slip up. It's a lot harder if u really care about some1 but just make sure she's honest with u but if u keep the reign to tight it wont work, Majority of times I've dumped people is cos they're too tight on me, not allowed to look at other girls, take down posters, ther's always a risk of it happening, just simply cos u can end up being so out of it u forget u've got a partner, forgive and definately forget, she'll appreciate that to, don't ever bring it up though cos then u'll be in trouble.

p.s advice is coming from Mr Short-Term relationships here so don't take it
  • Options
    okay man that is good advice nomatta what u say ill phone her tonight and ill post the results lol
    laterz
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaN:
    okay man that is good advice nomatta what u say ill phone her tonight and ill post the results lol
    laterz

I can tell that you really like this girl, and I know you really were cut up about her kissing that guy. If I were you I'd give her another chance but on the condition that she never does it again. A good relationship depends on trust, so unless you can trust her then it's not gonna work out. I had a girl who shagged another guy behind my back and it is hard, and I can only go out with a girl now if I can trust her, so if YOU can, THEN GO FOR IT LAD!!
  • Options
    Hey helpful people,
    well went out with my gyrl yesterday and everythings fine we've gotten back togher with eachother and she understands that if she does cheat on me again im never gonna talk to her again but that isnt going to happen :-)
    well thanks for all of ya help ive gotta go enjoy me life.
    DaN

LiFeS KiNdA DuLL AnD KiNdA DrooL FuCk It aLL
    DrUgS ArE mY TooL