Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bongs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I recently tried a bong for the first time with some resin, god what a feeling! the first hit was so intense, really knocked me back a bit! Someone said it was just nicotine rush, but i dont think it was, nicotine rushes arent very strong are they?

Comments

• Options
    Ahhhhh, bongs :D

z0ma will tell you how familar i am with them.

I love bongs, they are soooo amazing. Oh, and it probaly was the hash that gave you a rush, dependng on how big a hit you took.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Ahhhhh, bongs :D

z0ma will tell you how familar i am with them.

I love bongs, they are soooo amazing. Oh, and it probaly was the hash that gave you a rush, dependng on how big a hit you took.

You? Bongs? Didn't know you were into that sort of stuff mate. :p:D

Yeah, it will have been the hash that gave you the rush, tobacco bongs would just be silly.

Wouldn't turn down a bong but I'd much rather skin up with my gear than bong it all - prefer the high.

"It's my new ritual to take like, 5 bongs every night before bed and lie there listening to my favourite songs." Junkie. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    "It's my new ritual to take like, 5 bongs every night before bed and lie there listening to my favourite songs." Junkie. :p

Lmao!

Who said that? :o
  • Options
    It's probably just the bong hit that's giving you the rush, great aint it :p
    couldn't be a nictoine rush because tobacco isn't normally used in a bong.

Spliffs are becoming my prefered way of smoking, used to be bongs but both are great and of course eating it every now and again.
    "It's my new ritual to take like, 5 bongs every night before bed and lie there listening to my favourite songs." Junkie.

some stoner

lmao :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun

some stoner

lmao :lol:

T'was actually me :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    T'was actually me :blush:

:lol:
  • Options
    Get the coke bottle out a berol inards & a bit of tin foil the jobs a goodun with a few pin pricks & selotape here & there :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Bongs are bit too heavy for me now, I prefer a lighter feel to my experience.
  • Options
    I own three, and a little tiny blue pipe. Despite owning them, bonging is a very rare thing for me. I hardly ever do it anymore. It just kills my throat.
  • Options
    I own two bongs, a three foot purple one (I'm not kidding it IS about 2-3 feet) and a small yellow one.

Once I get my own place I plan to have a selection of them.

As for actually smoking bongs I love doing them but I haven't done a good bong in AGES. I think I might do one tomorrow :).

Bongs are great sometimes, others....well...not so great. I have to be in a certain mood for one.
  • Options
    I aint done bongs for a few years now *reminicises*

If i remember rightly, they didn't do much for me.
  • Options
    I haven't done bongs in about a week or so now.