Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boobs :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
about 4 months ago i started on a low dosage pill called Femodette(i was on marvelon and microgynon) this was fine up until 2 months ago and my boobs started growing!

at first it was ok but now ive gone from a small 34C to a pretty large 34D. that doesnt bother me that much appart from having to buy new bras(!) but the thing is that they are really painful and tender, like during your period, but mine are like this all the time!!

does anyone know if this is normal, and any ways to reduce the pain?

thanks xx

Comments

• Options
    I think it is quite common for breasts to get bigger when on the pill (didnt happen to me though) I think Evening primrose oil capsules are supposed to be useful for breast tenderness. It might be worth a try.
  • Options
    just like when you first started growing boobs, they were tender, thats what they get like if they start growing again (mine went from a 34D to a 34E and were really sore and tender!) it passes after a couple of months and your bidy gets used to the extra hormones
  • Options
    i was on microgynon but now im on femodette cuz microgynon kept giving me thrush. i hope my boobs grow they are only a small a!