Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question for the girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When your going on a night out do you have to wear a different outfit to what you wore the week before?
I have to wear something different because I hate being seen in the same outfit 2 weeks running. Now I tell my hubby this and he thinks im stupid and he says nobody will realise what I wore the week before. I disagree because I notice if someone wears the same thing two weeks running.
I dont notice what the fellas wear its just the lasses. I have often said "has she got nowt else to wear" (cos im a right bitch lol)

So am i right on this ? Do you make sure you wear something different ?

Comments

• Options
    Re: question for the girls
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    So am i right on this ? Do you make sure you wear something different ?

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Ofcourse! a) your mates would wonder why you had the same thing on again b) someone might see you! and c) why wear the same thing when you have so many lovely clothes that need to be worn?! ;)
  • Options
    Usually if Im with the same people and going to the same place, i always try and wear something different. I dont like wearing the same thing twice in a row.

Dahhhling that was so last week
  • Options
    :yes: i have to wear something differnt cos i think people will notice and think im a tramp or something and only have one set of clothes....sad i know!
  • Options
    I'm the same as you becky.
  • Options
    Would we agree we dont notice what men wear only the lasses ?

I honestly dont notice what the fellas wear, well unless he's a hunk :p
  • Options
    hunk
    That word makes me laugh. Its like so American, or Baywatch or something.

*Toddles off...*

...Haha, hunk...
  • Options
    I don't go out out very often. I go to the pub every Tuesday but I dress casually so I can't really remember what I wear from one week to the next anyway. Hmmm. I don't go out every week, but each time I go out somewhere I wear something different anyway, just to air out my nicer clothes anyway. :)
  • Options
    I try to wear sumthing different... even if I wear the same trousers but then a different top, and different shoes!

Ooooh, that makes me wonder what I'm going to wear this weekend...!
  • Options
    I make sure I wear something different as I usually go out with the same people
  • Options
    Re: Re: question for the girls
    Originally posted by Faith
    :yes: :yes: :yes:

Ofcourse! a) your mates would wonder why you had the same thing on again b) someone might see you! and c) why wear the same thing when you have so many lovely clothes that need to be worn?! ;)

Umm Hmm sooo true!
  • Options
    Would we agree we dont notice what men wear only the lasses ?

I honestly dont notice what the fellas wear, well unless he's a hunk :p

i only notice what my boyfriend wears (sometimes:p ) but i find myself looking more at girls than the blokes, you either think, 'oooo i really like that top/jeans' or 'oh dear, why is she wearing that?!':)
  • Options
    :yes:

I'll sometimes wear the same trousers/skirt but not the same top the following night/week :no:

I'm a sucker for buying new going out clothes. Thing is, I sometimes only wear them once; or change my mind about it :rolleyes: :banghead:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    us blokes do notice if the girl wears the same top week in week out... sometimes :yes:

Do you really, my hubby reckons he never notices. Mind he probably aint looking at the clothes hes probably looking elsewhere :naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Usually.
    But if it's two different crowds, and I think that it will suit the event then I will go with the same clothes as last week. Of course it's been washed since then.
  • Options
    i dont have a problem with wearing the same clothes on two nights out in a row, but that may be because
    1. I dont go out every week
    2. I dont have that many going out clothes
    3. It just never occurs to me to think other people might be bitching about it.
    4. If i have a favourite outfit, I do tend to wear it to death at first (theres another thread about this as we speak)
  • Options
    Yes, I would notice if you kept on wearing the same top/clothes. But it woudn't bother me if it were two weeks running.

Now, this is the thing. Girls make a big fuss about it, and could be quite bitchy about it.

Blokes don't care, and often don't notice because we're not really looking at the clothes. :) You could dress in a sack if you like.
    Now the key thing is, you could be wearing a designer dress costing thousands, or the aforementioned sack, and it doesn't matter because within seconds we have mentally undressed you with our eyes! :naughty::D

So now you can stop worrying about what to wear, or bothering to buy a new outfit for that hot new date, because we don't care. OK?

Mr_Wobble ;)