Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Drives

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok something has been on my mind for a while so I want yer opinions! Well i'v been with my boyfriend for 4 months and have been having sex from the start really! At the start he really wanted me all the time and sometimes we'd have sex 4 or 5 times in one night but for the last month its gone totally the opposite way, I always want sex and he doesn't seem to be as keen! Its worrying me cause I feel like he has gone off me! Not trying to sound big headed but its not like i'm ugly and I'm a size 8 so i dunno whats wrong. This couldn't be normal. Does anyone have any advice for me. Please any advice is welcome!
Thanks for your time xx

Comments

• Options
    well.......at the moment im still in the pretty early stages of our relationship (coming up 3 months i think) and im definatly the horny one at the mo... i would love like 4-5 times a day lol but thats just a dream cause its a long distance thing...

im wondering if the same thing will happen to us now... i will make a note of telling you if the roles reverse :)
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry about it. people go through stages.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. People go thru stages like that. Me and my bf have been goin out for nearly 11 months :D and we're still in our honeymoon stage! ;)
  • Options
    when me and my b/f started goin out we would have sex everyday sometimes up to 4 times a day but its eased off a bit now we dont get down to it every single day but its still fantastic so im not complainin.

we go through stages when some weeks we'll just be like rabbits at it all the time then we'll go a few days without it i think its natural dont worry about it.
  • Options
    Everyone goes through stages. Me and my fella when we first got together couldn't leave each other alone. Then we were living together for 10 days back at the end of August and we had sex once. Relationships change. Me and him are far happier just snuggling up together and talking. Thats what makes us feel close and special. Sex is an added bonus that we do when we're both horny, but neither of us push the other. We're both quite tired at the moment though and there's another reason.
  • Options
    It's not always about sex, just talk to him maybe and see how it goes, people have phases.
  • Options
    Sex drives do vary at times. But if his drive has totally gone, and has been like that for weeks, then there might be something to worry about. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Sex Drives
    Originally posted by Cailin
    I'm a size 8

Oh, the picture of perfection :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Sex Drives
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Oh, the picture of perfection :rolleyes:

Lol...wondered who'd pick up on that. :)
  • Options
    trust kermit to pick up on it lol

anyway just to make it clear this is samael not ladyT...

i cant be arsed to change her settings.. but back to the topic, me and ladyT live quite apart so we never really got into the whole honeymoon at it like rabbits phase though i suppose there is still time eh? or is that just wishful thinking? :D
  • Options
    Re: Sex Drives
    Originally posted by Cailin
    At the start he really wanted me all the time and sometimes we'd have sex 4 or 5 times in one night but for the last month its gone totally the opposite way, I always want sex and he doesn't seem to be as keen! Its worrying me cause I feel like he has gone off me!

Check out our feature on mismatched sex drives