Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

More Questions For The Girls ... Asking Out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls we need more insight into the way your minds work so do tell us guys so we can take notes:

a) What is the Best way you've ever been asked out on a date? (or at least for your phone number if it was what happned first)

b) What is the Worst way you've ever been asked out on a date? (or at least for your phone number if it was what happned first)

c) In your ideal fantasy how would a guy approach you and ask you out on a date?

d) Have you ever asked a guy out or made the first move and were you successful?

Comments

• Options
    1) I think it differs depending on different people for me my fave moment was when his mates counted him down and he came over and asked me out :) on a date

2) when the guy has been in a rush to get somewhere

3) just by being friends with me and then one day something changed and he suddenly blurted out in a park or somewhere kind of romantic do you want to go out with me

4) yes I have asked a guy out and it was successful:)
  • Options
    Re: More Questions For The Girls ... Asking Out
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Girls we need more insight into the way your minds work so do tell us guys so we can take notes:

a) What is the Best way you've ever been asked out on a date? (or at least for your phone number if it was what happned first)

b) What is the Worst way you've ever been asked out on a date? (or at least for your phone number if it was what happned first)

c) In your ideal fantasy how would a guy approach you and ask you out on a date?

d) Have you ever asked a guy out or made the first move and were you successful?

a) He just said to me infront of a loada mates "look i think your beautiful, dya wana go on sometime just the two of us" :blush:

b) He txt me and bloody asked me!

c) Us being really good mates and him suddenly just telling me his feelings had changed etc. (pretty much same as jacaranda)

d) Yea ive done that! all it ended up as though was us shaggin! :rolleyes: