Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

men!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do we bother with them??? All they do is hurt you! They ignore what you say and the way you feel! They ignore you! They're insensitive and selfish! They take you heart, tear it apart and stamp all over it :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Women! They take the tiniest thing you say in passing as gospel, and hold it against you for months, they bitch, they moan, the nag, they lie through their teeth, they are selfish and only do things for others when there is a chance of something back. They can't hold their drink. All of their affairs are sad stereotypes like The Ex, The Gym Instructor, The Best Friend, The Boss. They are obsessed with how they look constantly. they crave attention and compliments from every living male even when they are happily attached. They analyse every little thing a man does and their feelings sway like tree branches in a storm - The slightest happening can change their minds on something completely. They don't give you much space - Space means you don't like them obviously - Or don't want to commit - Another obsession of theirs. Then there is the whole double standards argument.

On the plus side they suck good cock, they ride cock well, and their genitals are great for sucking on.
  • Options
    Re: men!
    Originally posted by Ms Mature
    Why do we bother with them???

Why not?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Women! They take the tiniest thing you say in passing as gospel, and hold it against you for months, they bitch, they moan, the nag, they lie through their teeth, they are selfish and only do things for others when there is a chance of something back. They can't hold their drink. All of their affairs are sad stereotypes like The Ex, The Gym Instructor, The Best Friend, The Boss. They are obsessed with how they look constantly. they crave attention and compliments from every living male even when they are happily attached. They analyse every little thing a man does and their feelings sway like tree branches in a storm - The slightest happening can change their minds on something completely. They don't give you much space - Space means you don't like them obviously - Or don't want to commit - Another obsession of theirs. Then there is the whole double standards argument.

On the plus side they suck good cock, they ride cock well, and their genitals are great for sucking on.
    :thumb: well said
  • Options
    We are not men or women ...we are just people, and the sooner people grow up and realise that the better.

Unfortunately some people are conditioned to feel a certain way about a certain sex and its difficult to get them out of the habit.
  • Options
    Re: men!
    Why do we bother with them??? All they do is hurt you! They ignore what you say and the way you feel! They ignore you! They're insensitive and selfish! They take you heart, tear it apart and stamp all over it :crying:

thats terribly sexist. men get called all sorts for being sexist - hell theres even support groups for victims of male chauvanism. why doesnt the same apply to the other way around?

I'm a guy and haven't hurt you, I haven't ignored what you've said and I don't think I'm insensitive and selfish. (I cried today when I hurt my friend :()

Either way making a gender generalisation is very unfair because I'm sure soon enough you will still be looking at guys and thinking they're nice or whatnot.
  • Options
    If anyone has a bad experience with any male...it automatically makes every single man evil.

As we really know, that's a complete load of bollocks.

Maybe every single bloke that they have the pleasure of seeing is a tosser. But there is some element of choice there.

But, seeing as some people find these bastardy types so fucking attractive, what do they expect?

Yes, I know you can't choose who you fancy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Yes, I know you can't choose who you fancy.

You probably could if you tried hard enough :chin:

hmmmmm.... that VinylVicky... :p

but it's really mean to generalise me :( - i haven't been a bastard to girls yet
  • Options
    Not all men are scum. I'd say 90%. Same with women. And Sir Cum, how was that supposed to make her feel better????
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Not all men are scum. I'd say 90%. Same with women. And Sir Cum, how was that supposed to make her feel better????

ill remember that the next time im feeling down that i can be sexist/racist/other discriminatory thing but its ok cos im sad.

of course my sympathy to you on whatever's wrong, but not all men are like that.

hunnypot i thought you were ultra PC?? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    But, seeing as some people find these bastardy types so fucking attractive, what do they expect?
    But they all pretend so be so nice and lovely and caring at first. And then all of a sudden they turn into wanker mode and treat you like crap :rolleyes: yes am sure this applies to many girls aswell

Actually my bestmate texted me a great line the other day when I was having man problems....she said 'men are like shoes, the ones you like don't usually fit properly - you just have to keep browsing til you find the right ones!' I thought that was fab and tis true ;)
  • Options
    I don't believe that all men are awful i have got quite a few male friends who are really lovely. My ex is the most wonderful person in my eyes still.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    They can't hold their drink.
    *coughs* ahem *coughs* excuse moi?
  • Options
    Some nice blanket statements there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    You probably could if you tried hard enough :chin:

hmmmmm.... that VinylVicky... :p

but it's really mean to generalise me :( - i haven't been a bastard to girls yet

that VinylVicky :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    We are not men or women ...we are just people, and the sooner people grow up and realise that the better.
    Of course were people but we blatantly are very different in many ways! This is what we need to realise, respect and except each other that we are different!
  • Options
    I know not all men arel ike that, and some women can be bad too. I'm just very hurt and upset, i didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry.
  • Options
    I know not all men arel ike that, and some women can be bad too. I'm just very hurt and upset, i didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry.
    You havent offended anyone hun, different people think different things. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you.
  • Options
    I think then what is needed is a place for people to rant and rave and get upset like you have and then people can give as much sympathy and support as they want to
  • Options
    I know what i said was a load of crap really though :p. I've had no one to talk to today, i haven't stopped crying. I feel my heart ache, and i dunno what to do with myself. So i came on here, and that didn't get me very far either. I feel like i'm breaking :crying:
  • Options
    I know what i said was a load of crap really though :p. I've had no one to talk to today, i haven't stopped crying. I feel my heart ache, and i dunno what to do with myself. So i came on here, and that didn't get me very far either. I feel like i'm breaking :crying:
    I didnt take what you said as gospel, people have different moods. Men sometimes have a mood when they hate women and vice versa, everyones like it. It passes.
  • Options
    VinylVicky, I like that pic of yours...you look nice...

Back to the topic, Ms Mature, maybe you can start by telling us why you're upset...maybe we can help or give you some advice.
  • Options
    No man bashing or woman bashing on these boards please

Thanks

Susie
This discussion has been closed.