Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

women boggle my mind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i asked this girl out and she said she wasn't seeing anyone right now, mainly having to do with her last bf ending up in jail for dealing, which is understandable. wouldn't want to jump into anything myself. thing of it is that she still wants to hang out with me, but just as friends i think. not sure if things are going to change with the situation or what. she is so wicked though. i figure the only kind of girls to date are the ones you can be honest with, open up to easily, stuff like that. that and she has the coolest eyes i have ever seen in my life (multicolored without contacts!!).

not really sure about what to do. i don't want to wait around till she gets herself together enough to date and then goes off with some other guy, but i would like to see where this might go. guess i could try talking to her about it.

anyone been in a similar position? any advice would be welcome.

Comments

• Options
    Id say theres not much you can really do, except be her friend. Maybe the situation will change, maybe it wont but stick with her And respect her wishes-which it sounds like youre doing already. If she knows how u feel then leave her to make the first move when shes ready. If she doesnt, then tell her!
  • Options
    Reverand,
    Im in exactly the same position girl likes me i like her but wants to stay friends atm cos of past relationship aha..
    Best advice is just to keep being friends, make sure you dont push her into anything or keep saying, " You changed your mind " or somit like that because then they'll think your just in it for your own benefits if u get me
    just play it cool with her and also make it fun with her like play fight n shit!
    Just hang in there and wait thats wat im doing lol
    Gl mate