Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ugly Ex's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, just a quick question.... Have any of you gone to see your ex's or bumped into them a few months after you've split and realised that they wasnt that good looking in the 1st place, and your like... Oh my god... i cant beleive i used to go out with that..? just a question... anyone cafre to answer?

Comments

• Options
    Yes i know what you mean, i used to go out with this girl who i met the first time drunk and it was my cousins friend, went out with her and slowly came to realise she wasn't good looking,i only seen her once a week and lasted for about 2 or 3 weeks.

But my cousin always went on to me about going with this girl, i didn't want to , simple as that.
  • Options
    Nope - al my Ex's have been stunning, witty, interesting young men. We stick together you see.
  • Options
    Yes. All the time. :|
  • Options
    oh gods i think most of my ex's have been like that!:lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    one in particular hell yeah never understand that and also as we discussed today she gave really CRAP HEAD! (couldnt toss off well neither) but hey ho onwards and upwards!
  • Options
    could it not possibly be that now you are 'ex' you look for their unattractive features, rather than their better points?

anyway, looks don't count, it's what's inside that matters.....
  • Options
    yeah thats shit aswell now i look bak at it.. :|
  • Options
    getting at anything perticular there bez? lol

yeah i do... all 3 of the witches where a waste of my time. oh well.. see what happens in the future no?
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrkikiet

Only ugly people say that :p
  • Options
    Nope not for me.

Oh and I usually get dumped. :p:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrkikiet

Maybe thats why they became uglier

i mean they are ex afterall :)
  • Options
    yeah but only one of my ex's been an ugly minger.blah i even regret going out with her, although i was cheating on her with two other people.:) she gave good head though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    getting at anything perticular there bez? lol

yeah i do... all 3 of the witches where a waste of my time. oh well.. see what happens in the future no?

Well that's reeeeeeeeeeeeal nice *unimpressed*

Um. All the time actually. There was one . . . not mentioning any names *ahem* that I was forced to go out with. Lasted what? A day? Damn. I'm blind :confused: Ah well. He hates me now. Darn. Here's me feeling reeeeeeeeeeally bad :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Well that's reeeeeeeeeeeeal nice *unimpressed*

Um. All the time actually. There was one . . . not mentioning any names *ahem* that I was forced to go out with. Lasted what? A day? Damn. I'm blind :confused: Ah well. He hates me now. Darn. Here's me feeling reeeeeeeeeeally bad :rolleyes:

hehe ill names names then:) machine X aka my f00king twat of a brother:p Well Franki i still dunoo why ya dated the arsehole. on the rebound where ya hun..... ooo he was the best catch ya ever made :rolleyes: meh oh well shit happens could been worse could have lasted longer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    hehe ill names names then:) machine X aka my f00king twat of a brother:p Well Franki i still dunoo why ya dated the arsehole. on the rebound where ya hun..... ooo he was the best catch ya ever made :rolleyes: meh oh well shit happens could been worse could have lasted longer.

*claps* clever!!! No I wasn't on the rebound actually. I was dillusional but not on the rebound.
  • Options
    I tend to think of my ex's as horrible. I look back at one and think "what was I doing with her?" and don't find her attractive anymore - However my mates all still think she is hot. I guess maybe she is quite nice. But I personally don't see her that way. I think she mings.

That make sense?
  • Options
    *claps* clever!!! No I wasn't on the rebound actually. I was dillusional but not on the rebound.

yay do i get a gold star for that *delighted smile*

ooo dillusional meh oh well ya was still desperate that all that counts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    yay do i get a gold star for that *delighted smile*

ooo dillusional meh oh well ya was still desperate that all that counts.

No. You don't get a gold star. Pfft.

And yes I was dillusional. And blind. And VERY VERY stupid. However. Not desperate. I don't do desperate anymore . . .
  • Options
    No. You don't get a gold star. Pfft.

And yes I was dillusional. And blind. And VERY VERY stupid. However. Not desperate. I don't do desperate anymore . . .

i wanna gold star :crying:

well least ya didnt last more than one day or do anything with him. ya do know hes never kissed a girl properlly.
  • Options
    I seen one of my Xs a few years after we split and thought thank Christ. She had really gone to the dogs.

On the other hand I bumped into one of my Xs and cried the whole way home wondering why I had dumped her. She was gorgeous when I was going out with her and she was gorgeous when I seen her that day. The spit of Katie Holmes (Joey Potter from Dawsons :yum: )
  • Options
    Yep, apart from my recent one, he is so sexy, he's perfect, i can't find anyone better looking than him. He's a bastard :crying:
  • Options
    I can't think of one particular ex without feeling as if if gonna throw up. He's so minging. And he had a purple cock.
    I guess I was flattered that he fancied me...
    Flattery struck again, and I ended up goin out with this one guy who was at the time, rather yummy, but a year later is an annoying, ugly little fucker. So I dumped him 24 hours later for another guy... who was gorgeous, and a year later is still gorgeous. (He's my best mate lol)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ms Mature
    Yep, apart from my recent one, he is so sexy, he's perfect, i can't find anyone better looking than him. He's a bastard :crying:

Aww hun i'm sure ya can do alot better hun.
  • Options
    one ex makes me feel physically sick if i ever see him in town, so sleazy and full of himself and so fucking ugly, he's one of those people when you first meet them your like 'wow hes a stunner and a nice guy' then after two weeks your like 'get the fuck out of my face u fat ugly loser'
  • Options
    Every ex of mine is ugly. They were fit at the timeof getting together but now they are all ugly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    one ex makes me feel physically sick if i ever see him in town, so sleazy and full of himself and so fucking ugly, he's one of those people when you first meet them your like 'wow hes a stunner and a nice guy' then after two weeks your like 'get the fuck out of my face u fat ugly loser'
    Wow. that's exactly how I feel about 2 of my exes.. I just couldn't say it the way u did :) lol

Ilora x
  • Options
    there is one guy who when i think of i just think whhhhhyy glad im older and wiser now ;)
  • Options
    Yep sure do. But ah well thats life aint it. But then I always say personality counts more than looks anyways...shame I can't see what I fell for in their personality either with a few of em.
  • Options
    Some of them were pretty hot and others not so great