Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Men are like buses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You wait ages for one and loads come at once. I was waiting ages for a decent bloke and now i have a boyfriend loads of men actually wanting relationships are asking me out and girls aswell! Maybe i should feel good but :mad: [/Rant over] lol.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I was expecting late, unreliable and expensive :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I did this exact topic the other week! It's always the way. I started seeing someone and suddenly got loads of other offers aswell. Now that I'm single again, where are they now? Hmmm? :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    feel pleased that you are going out with someone and that others want to go out with you too.... am curious how come you attract females too? anyway this wont last forever so make the most of it whilst you can :)
  • Options
    How come it's never the same for us blokes? Well, not me anyway. :( I can wait for ages for a girlfriend to come along, and then.... well, that's it. No other offers, etc. Just for once it'd be nice to have the choice.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I did this exact topic the other week! It's always the way. I started seeing someone and suddenly got loads of other offers aswell. Now that I'm single again, where are they now? Hmmm? :rolleyes: :(
    I've said it before but it's the same for guys - nothing for ages and then as soon as you get one all the others become interested.
  • Options
    People gve out signals. When you're taken you give out the unavailable signal. When people feel that it makes them more curious and want ya more. simple.!
  • Options
    Suppose women are like buses as well they never eventual turn up :p

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Suppose women are like buses as well they never eventual turn up :p

eh?

it's all about confidence, when your confident you give out very different signals to when desperate and lurching directionless through life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrkikiet
    eh?

it's all about confidence, when your confident you give out very different signals to when desperate and lurching directionless through life.

Doh! So that's where i've been going wrong then :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I was expecting late, unreliable and expensive :rolleyes:

men are quite like that:p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    men are quite like that:p

better than women, who never turn up at all.