Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh ffs stupid fucking feelings.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i told ya about this new girl that i COULD be with. yet know theres a girl in my yr who i havent spk to that much but when we do we get on great:) and i like her. ALOT. but yet i dunno what to do. advice would be helpfull please

Comments

• Options
    Just approach every new person with care and friendship and wait to see what happens. Get to know them, have some friendly fun with them and then the decision will probably be made for you.
    You'll certainly have more longevity in your friendships if you treat each encounter as the start of a beautiful new experience.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Just approach every new person with care and friendship and wait to see what happens. Get to know them, have some friendly fun with them and then the decision will probably be made for you.
    You'll certainly have more longevity in your friendships if you treat each encounter as the start of a beautiful new experience.

okay i understood most of that. i meet alot of new friend recently :) but this girl, make me smile. and happy. i cant say to much bout her as lil miss socks is gonna pesture me to know who it is now. anyway i like her. shes sweet cute and well nice. i doubt she feels that way bout me. i just scared if i DONT get to know her N i ask her out she will just laugh at me.