Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would you want to know?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just been reading another post on how a girl has cheated on her boyf. ive suspected my boyf before but i havent said anything personally because i wouldnt be able to handle the truth.so how many of you would really want to know?

Comments

• Options
    One side of me says - Yes let me know so I can get revenge by stitching up her muff.

The other side says - Couldn't care less. It was there loss if they did. I'm having a good time in the relationship (I wouldn't be in it if I wasn't) and if they have something to hide the guilt can eat away at them.

I'm sure it will catch up with them in hell when the devil's servant stuffs 50 pineapples and a pack of wolves up their ass.
  • Options
    Yeh i always reckon that it will catch up on them one day, but im sure theres people out there that have got away with it and never been found out. What about anyone else?
  • Options
    I got told and respected her for it but it does still make me think that she will do it again and so in that respect, as the saying goes, what you don't know doesn't hurt you.
    I'm sure it will catch up with them in hell when the devil's servant stuffs 50 pineapples and a pack of wolves up their ass.
    Have you been watching Little Nicky :lol:
  • Options
    I would want to know, yes.
  • Options
    I would want to know...Whats the point in being in a relationship if its not exclusive?

I guess my forgiveness would depend on the situation..is a one time fling different to a long term emotional attachment? I still think both would be shit because I'd always be expecting it to happen again. Trust once broken is damn hard to regain!
  • Options
    I would want to know. Would probably mean the end of the relationship. But as a relationship should be built on trust, I'd preffer to know, rather than be lied to and decieved. I don't think it would be any less of a blow finding out from her though. If it's something I've found out, either by her making a mistake whilst trying to cover it up, or by someone else mentioning it, then at least there's a moment of disbelief, and "are you sure" doubt in your mind which softens the blow by getting you used to the idea that she's cheated - which you can then find out if it's true sometime afterwards.
    In some ways, finding out yourself could give you the upper hand if you wanted to take revenge. Especially if she totally denies it. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    If a girl cheated on me yes i would want to know.
  • Options
    I'd want to know. It would most likely mean the end of the relationship but at least i'd be able to walk away with some pride.
  • Options
    it depends on whats happening in the relationship regards me and my blokey
  • Options
    i would want to know yea, id be really angry if he didnt tell me, even though when he did tell me id be hurt and most likely end it depending on how close we were id stil wana know.

lol im sayin all this and ive cheated and not told the fella i was with! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I guess I would want to know just because I'd rather they were honest and not treating me like a guliable idiot. Mind you some people put up with it. A guy in my work was a noterious cheater and its a well know fact that his girlfriend put up with it because she was terrified of losing him! As if he's even worth worrying over.
  • Options
    Yes I would want to know. It would probbaly end or mess up the relationship but I would want to know. A relationship without honesty and openness is nothing.
  • Options
    I think you should be quite obsessive in a relationship but not to extremes that you lock your girl up because she looks @ a random bloke in the street means that she'll want to be in his that night.

I think you have to make a compromise & find a common ground between the both of you that you both find respectable things to do when the other half isn't around.

.:Crispy:.