Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hia, any of you know what this could be.. when me and my bf have sex he cant go to far in or i cant go on top or anything like that because i get i really bad pain like by my hips :confused: what could it be?

Comments

• Options
    Well, if he is a big lad, he could be hitting something very sensitive near the top of your vagina, this happens with my fiancee and I. and she gets wierd feelings across her belly and near her hips... could be that... otherwise.. erm, i dunno :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Well, if he is a big lad, he could be hitting something very sensitive near the top of your vagina, this happens with my fiancee and I. and she gets wierd feelings across her belly and near her hips... could be that... otherwise.. erm, i dunno :p

No :( its more than that it is an awful pain! and i cant do anything if it happens :confused:
  • Options
    Then i can only suggest you see a doc about it luv... :(

btw, "Not a pretty sight" ... i beg to differ
  • Options
    I would go and see a doctor about it luvvie. Probably nothing but worth checking out! And not to mention the frustration you both must get :(
  • Options
    i have kinda the same problem with my bf...(history here long flashback)....ive been horse riding since i was born, had a 5yr break, last year i first ahd sex and it dint hurt that majorly and we carried on havin sex. then i started riding again and been riding everyday for the past 6months. and now recently with my new bf (of 5months) it hurts when he goes in me or goes in to far, dint happen before, but i can only put it down to riding. its sucha bitch, but hes so nice about it and goes slow and stuff. but it stops after a while. and its niot like im not...ahem...wet enough-ah the problems us girlies have!

sorry wasnt much help to ypour problem love

xxx
  • Options
    Have a pee.
    Sometimes, by having a full, or even partially full bladder puts pressure on your reproductive system, causing pain.
    Perhaps?

Ilora x
  • Options
    i have pain on my hips if my legs are apart for a long time.... its just coz there not used to it, some times im ok, sometimes im not, when it hurts it feels like my legs are been sawn off!!

Dont know if thats what u mean but hurt ???

hermione. x
  • Options
    Sounds like he could be hitting your cervix. I've had this problem with a couple of ex'es. :(
    There was a similar thread recently, where this problem was mentioned.

Mr_Wobble ;)