Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh my god i so forgot to say

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was at college today and was walking past reception and you'll never guess who i saw standing there registering for a course... Elvis! *my ex boyfriend*

no, his name wasnt really elvis, that was what i called him.

But do you know what made me laugh? His girlfriend was registering with him! awww how cute :yuck:

we werent really together for that long anyway, i split with him just before i found out i was pregnant, and he stopped coming to school after that (not because i finished with him, i mean he never came to school anyway!) - this was the first time id seen him since. i dont even think he knows i have a daughter now. how funny is that? in a weird sort of way. i'll say hello to him next time when i see him. just i was in a hurry and it sort of shocked me, i havent seen him for so long you know. we were really good mates as well. lol. the things you do when you're young.

i like bumping into people i havent seen for ages to have coffee and a chat and things. i think its really nice to catch up, and patch up anyimmature hang ups you had as a kid.

made me chuckle to myself though - he was one of my first proper boyfriends bless him.

Comments

• Options
    why is everyone deleting their replies to this topic? if you've got something to say then just say it
  • Options
    lol soz, i was gonna comment on Jazza's comment buty he deleted his so i deleted mine
  • Options
    fair enough *shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    lol soz, i was gonna comment on Jazza's comment buty he deleted his so i deleted mine

what did he say?

</nosy>
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    what did he say?

</nosy>

He asked if Elvis was Jaz's father.. something along those lines.
  • Options
    Im not being funny or anything, but i dont mind people asking questions about stuff. Im not going to be offended, if i dont want to answer them i'll tell you that. If i do, i will.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    Im not being funny or anything, but i dont mind people asking questions about stuff. Im not going to be offended, if i dont want to answer them i'll tell you that. If i do, i will.

ok well i wont do it in future, i promise mummy :p
  • Options
    do you know what? thats the best feeling in the world - being called 'mummy' (not by you obviously!). Id recomend it to anyone.

you've got me feeling all parental and mature now - stop it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    do you know what? thats the best feeling in the world - being called 'mummy' (not by you obviously!)

auw *me runs off to cry* :crying:

:p

And umm hopefully i'll be called Daddy but *sigh* not any time soon
  • Options
    hey there's nothing wrong with being a young parent provided you have a stable mind and the love and support to offer a family.
  • Options
    put it like this - it wont kill you!

not that im trying to encourage it or anything, but if that happens it happens. and if you want it to happen with someone who also wants it to happen then good luck to you
  • Options
    that came out wrong what i meant is i doubt i'ttl be anytime soon i'm able to be a daddy what with live thousands of miles away from the person I love
  • Options
    so send her some sperm in the post?!

you have to look at it seriously though, i mean if she lived next bloody door to you - would you want to have a child with her then? and more importantly; are you able to support a child?

i think compared to the number of teenage mothers, there really arent enough teenage dads around. i mean i know theres teenage fathers and that - but not real 'dad's. the sort of men who will take their kid out to the park, and get a second job so they can get a flat so they can have their kid over for the weekend. i know plenty of young men out there who would be fantastic dads at their age (dont get me wrong, im not telling you to go out and get loads of girls pregnant or anything), im just saying i think its such a shame that the way things turn out - the majority of teenage fathers are dickheads who dont really give a shit to take on the responsibility maturely. but then again, a lot of the mothers are like that. gives people like me a bad name.
  • Options
    a lot of the mothers are like that. gives people like me a bad name.

Hey well from what ive heard its people like you who give young mothers a Good name
  • Options
    ah bless you

stop tryin' to get in my pants :p ;)

there are some of us around, i know a couple - but its a lot easier to see some scally who looks about 12 with one of those dodgy upper lip piercings walking around with a pushchair than it is me! simply because we're over run with them at the moment.