Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

love and heartache

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:( For the past 9 months ive realy liked this girl who works in the shop opposite mine....* months ago i made a failed attempt to ask her out, i flopped due to nerves folding she sed no anyway..
:( Skip forward to 14th september 03.....
I find out thru a m8, and thru a m8 of hers she has now got a b/f,When i heared that it was like somone reached in and pulled my heart right out from me, I actualyl made myself believe i stood some kind of chance, plus with the things she was doing, I foolishly took that to be that perhas something might have happened if i waited a bit longer....Alas Foolish bastard i am Not so..And here i am, feeling heartbroken because some girl i did not know rejected me, Its not just her, its every girl i ever have fancied, ever will fancy its always the same answer, NO....never a reason why NO, Just NO!...I know im a bit on the fat side, i know im no super model but im not bloody ugly ffs, why does it have to be this way, My head is all over the place, i just want to quit everything and leave, up and leave here, forget everything and get away, i cant take much more, and no matter how much i try to get over her it doesnt work, i cant understand it i know shes not interested yet i am torturing myself so much in still liking her!!!
God i widh someone could give me all the answers to my problems, Afraid not possible, only thing to do is get on with things, as hard as it is....
:banghead:
I do apologize for this being so long, And i would actualy appreciate your comments, also if any one has ever or is in this postition..:confused:

Comments

• Options
    1 thing

There's plently of other girls out there, go out, look.
  • Options
    Re: love and heartache
    Originally posted by rich21
    :( For the past 9 months ive realy liked this girl who works in the shop opposite mine....* months ago i made a failed attempt to ask her out, i flopped due to nerves folding she sed no anyway..
    :(
    Sorry, it should have ended here.
    She said no so she's not interested, I don't get it when people keep trying with someone who's blatently not interested.
  • Options
    Now from my prospective this is where you went wrong:

A) Dont just ask a girl out before actually getting to know her e.g Dont judge a book by its cover

b) If she had rejected you the first time round maybe you shoulda spoken to her about why she said no and what you may of been doing wrong ( If you had the courage but you were upset..)

( Dont take this bit to offence) if you think that your not thin but not fat maybe it would help if you joined a gym because suprisingly its been proven to boost self-confidence while looking great in the process
    Sorry if this was no help just my ideas
    Good Luck Mate
  • Options
    Re: Re: love and heartache
    Originally posted by AndyW
    She said no so she's not interested, I don't get it when people keep trying with someone who's blatently not interested.

It's not always that simple....no doesn't always mean not interested...could have been purely reasons that she'd just split up with someone, or was going through a difficult time in liufe and didn't want any more complications etc. :rolleyes:

But mate don't give up on things. In time you'll find someone, but hey don't rush it...relationships most the time aint all they're cracked on to be. Mostly full of heart ache and hassles. But just stop looking for a rel and one will come to you. As soon as a woman can tell you've got the self confidence to not need to look and be happy they'll come to you...it's how we work. :-p
  • Options
    Just to repeat what I said on your duplicated thread about this...

I remember your last thread about it. I can also remember what most people said, which was - ask her again. Now it's too late, what you feared may happen, has happened. Too slow.
    I'll have to say the usual cliches of you've got to get over it, and move on, etc. But you must always remember the lesson from this, and take the risk to ask.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I just thought i'd add a few things here :

1. Why the hell did it post this thread twice ????

2. I did indeed Join a gym over a month ago.

3. Im a useless b*****d

thank you and good day to you :D

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    :eek:

NO NOT A DIVORCE ..........

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol::lol:
  • Options

OMG LILS GONNA GET ME

SHE'LL KNCOK ME OVA

:eek2:
    :D
    :p
  • Options
    another thing ..

You dont get if you dont try

uh huh

makes sense to me then

i tryed, i hung around for a while to see if anything would happen, it didnt blah blah blah the rest is as they say history

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: love and heartache
    Originally posted by AndyW
    It's always worth asking a second time though, just in case. But then you must leave it there.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Unrequited love can be one of the hardest things in the world to deal with - but take comfort in the fact that we have ALL been in that situatrion at some stage - anyone who says they haven't is eaither lying or hasn't lived!
    Take a look at some of our features on this subject:
    Unrequited love
    oping with a crush
    Building self esteem

Have a read :)