Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cutting AGAIN

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, its not like iv started again, however i am strangly feeling the need to cut, and i dont know why... iv been keeping myself as busy as possible going out for a drive at 2am or what ever just to stop myself but im finding it harder and harder like im just going to do it eventully anyways, but i cant even think of a reason why i want to cut, i mean i used to know why i did it, today while sitting on my sofa i was so far as to do it i had the razor and everything till my mate phoned me and i gave her brother a lift somewhere... anyone got any advice ??
Cheerz

Comments

• Options
    Look at all the great things going on sweetie! Look at Ana, your birthday, friendship... everything! See the good sweetie cause your life isnt bad at all. As you said, you dont know why. Maybe its just an urge as you've done it before you feel the need to do it again. Does it feel as something 'normal' that you have to do? I cant relate, you know that hun, but i dont understand if you feel things are going good... Ah i dont know, but you know where i am if ya need me - just gimme a call whenever you feel the need to cut or summat. We can get out/have a chat... anything! :)
  • Options
    No its doesnt feel that its normal and something i should do because its the norm compared to what i used to do. It' s just AARGHHH i feel i have to, like somethings burning inside somethings killing me and i dont kno what it is... :(
  • Options
    Dude, old habits die hard. Pull youself up and jump the fuck around, you got it all going for you, family that cares, girlfriend that loves you, good friends like Trez :yum: (LadyT) around you.

Nothing should be inside you (I havnt put anything there recently :p) and theres nothing trying to kill you exept, yourself. Chin up, it isnt the end of the world, yet.

Me on the other hand.. :(
  • Options
    As the others here have said, please try to think about the good in your life and how much better it will continue to be if you stop this self harm cycle. There are lots of people you can talk to for support and advice. Try these out:

Samaritans
    Confidential help for anyone who is suicidal or despairing.
    Telephone: 08457 909090

SANELINE
    Offers practical information, crisis care and emotional support to anybody affected by mental health problems. The service is open from 12 noon until 2am.
    Telephone: 0845 767 8000

:)
  • Options
    How you doing Mrmint ?

Just wondering if everything is going ok for ya, keep hanging in there :)
  • Options
    ummm, im doin good thanks boo :D
    ummmmm, yeah good :D dont know what else to say about it though. Well there is a few things but there are a few people on here i personally know who i would rather didnt read it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    ummm, im doin good thanks boo :D

Nice 1, im glad to hear it :thumb: