Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Heart broken

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my gf broke up on monday, and i was coping well until last night when i felt sooo empty, im just not coping well at all. I want her back, but all we do is argue all the time, and it hurts her a lot. I love her sooo much though.
WE seem to argue bout everything just out of the blue.
I just dunno wat to do... I feel so hurt.

She goes were never gonna get back together again unless one of us changes (this is from when i called her today)

can sum1 help me out.

thanx

Comments

• Options
    • become addicted to the site
    • rely more on your hobby
    • take it as a sign you two weren't meant to be and wait for the next one
    • go and get pissed with friends more
    • and once again cus i can't stress it enough become addicted to the site.

i think these are the general answers really..

ooh and watch bottom and the young ones. classic uk comedy.
  • Options
    Aww poor you *HUGS*

It's nasty being dumped when you still feel the same about your other half, but to be honest it sounds as if you're not likely to have another go at a relationship together.

So the most important thing (even though I understand it's not the easiest) is to try to forget. Go out with your mates, get drunk, stay in and play computer games and board games with them, throw yourself into your work, music, life, whatever you love - and keep yourself busy.

We all have to go through heartache sometimes, so don't worry - you will get over it. Time's the best healer, so just be strong and keep going. It'll get better :)
  • Options
    forget about her, she wasnt worth the hassle. shes trying to change you, nobody should try to change you. only you! tell her to get fucked and get a hot bitch on the go. :p:naughty: