Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

well guys i come clean

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some of you might of seen my post about confessing that i cheated on my b/f.

well i come clean and i told him, i couldnt cope with the guilt it was making me ratty and irratable and basically not helpin our r/ship anyway.

he ws ok with it (well as much as you'd expect) and he said that he still wanted to be with me which is a big relief, i didnt expect him to stick around.

i told him that i didnt wanna tell him when it happened because that i thought it would change things between us and he said it wouldnt, but lately he's admitted it has. i cant blame him because i'd no i feel the same but how can i reassure him that im not gonna do it again, he's the one i love. i dont no what i'd do without him.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    *hugs*

Good luck hun. Hope you and your b/f stay together. Lets hope its makes your relationship stronger! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    *hugs*

Good luck hun. Hope you and your b/f stay together. Lets hope its makes your relationship stronger! :)
    Eh?! Am I missing something here? She CHEATED on her boyfriend, the "one she loves"...
    Meh. No sympathy here babes, sorry.
  • Options
    exactly. no sympathy from this corner either.

surely justifying something by saying 'hope it makes the realtionship stronger' is the worst possible positive spin.

In the future when confessing to numerous one night stands.

'i'm sorry, they didn't mean anything, just made me realise how special you really are'

Surely there is no way something like this can make a relationship stronger, or am i missing something?
  • Options
    I've got no sympathy either :rolleyes:

The idea of cheating on the person you're in love with really confuses me.?
  • Options
    if you really did care for your b/f you wouldnt have done it in the first place....

i was offered the chance of fucking the most sexiest girl i know who all the fellas i know wanted to buck but i turned her down because i didnt want to hurt my g/f by cheating on her. it would have been a great night of pure steamy sex but why gamble what i have now for just that one night.

if you love someone enough, you wouldnt cheat in the first place.
  • Options
    I dont think its sympathy shes after :rolleyes:

Ok, so she cheated on her boyfriend, and it was wrong. If she 'loved/s' him shouldnt have done it blah blah. Well...she did.

But at least give the girl credit for coming clean, tis not easy. Anyway, hope it all works out for you :)
  • Options
    Some people are so quick to judge.

Yes, what she did was wrong, but she made the decision to tell him about it, and he's forgiven her. So it's not up to anyone else to condemn her, IMO.

Sar's the lady, I hope it works out - it'll be tough for a while, and you know that, but if your relationship is strong enough then you'll get through it and maybe even be closer than ever because of it.
  • Options
    cheers young and sexy and lisa, it did take a lot to come clean it wasnt easy at all and comin on here and telling everyone who i earlier told i wasnt gonna tell him and having them all slating me aint easy either cheers for your support girls.
  • Options
    Just make sure you're really, really nice to him now. And that you don't do it again, ever. And if I were you, I'd sever ties with that ex of yours too, just to keep out of temptation's way and also so that your boyfriend knows you're serious about it not happening again.
  • Options
    Everyone deserves a second chance - what she did was wrong and she has had the guts to come clean.

Her b/f has forgiven her, but it is of course going to effect how things are. Just keep doing nice things and working on the relationship and hopefully he will learn to leave it behind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I dont think its sympathy shes after :rolleyes:

Ok, so she cheated on her boyfriend, and it was wrong. If she 'loved/s' him shouldnt have done it blah blah. Well...she did.

But at least give the girl credit for coming clean, tis not easy. Anyway, hope it all works out for you :)

Here here! Well done sar's. You have got some guts!
  • Options
    no ilson youth im not gonna and dont resent him at all i resent me for letting it happen but that summat ive gotta deal with hes the innocent party in all this so im just working on being really nice to him giving him his space when he needs it and looking to the future i know things will get better its just gonna take time.

thanks muchly for all your advice anyway guys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    no ilson youth im not gonna and dont resent him at all i resent me for letting it happen but that summat ive gotta deal with hes the innocent party in all this so im just working on being really nice to him giving him his space when he needs it and looking to the future i know things will get better its just gonna take time.

:yes: that sounds like the best plan of action to me. Hope it works out but if it doesn't, you can learn from this mistake and move on. Good Luck.