Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya guys, long time no see eh?!

Ive been coming on here a lot recently but couldnt really face posting, been going through a bit of a rough patch.

Haven't really been right since all the trouble with my bf, not sure if any of you will remember any of that but I won't go into it. Well we have split up and now and I'm feeling pretty low because I don't really have any one now. Im not really myself any more and feel like a totally different person and I think people around me are starting to notice. I've always been really good at putting on the brave face act but I think it's finally starting to crack.

I don't really know why i'm posting really coz reading back it doesnt really seem to make all that much sense or have any real point to being posted :crazyeyes

Anyways, hope you are all keeping well, hopefully have a chat soon, take care :)

Comments

• Options
    Awww babe. I know what you're going through. I don't know what trouble you were having though, as i've only just started posting again. Things will get better, they always do, i promise *big hug*
  • Options
    *hugs*
    Breaking up is always a horrible time, but like Ms Mature said, hang in there and it will improve. Try reading through all our features about breaking up - it may help. They are in our sex and relationships special here. Be brave x
    :)